Reviews for JK Rowling's Book of Practical Cats
Wolfjet chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is AWESOME! I hope you write more, I really want to see the HP cast try out "Cats"! And heh, I'm guessing Harry will end up as Munkustrap, and Dumbledore as Old Deuteronomy ... am I right? :) Update soon!
PartyOnTheMoon chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
LOL! the ending was great! I really love this story, I can't wait for the update!
FireGoddess528 chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
This is a awsome fic. I can't wait to see what parst they all get. I'd love to see Harry as Misto, and maybe Ron as Macavity? He definatly has the hair color for it, and is still sorta a small/major part. Does that make sense? I don't know now I'm just rambling on and on and on. Okay I'll stop now. Please update this fic soon.
produceninja chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Good chapter. I wonder who will show up at tryouts... that'll be interesting.
xlostangelx chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
haha, this should be good.
Sirius Blaak chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
yay! hermione smacked harry! haha, sorry, i just like it when that stuff happens... anyway, can't wait to see who gets what part. amd omg, harry's a dancing prodigy? haha, that boy never ceases to amazing us, does he? now he can be misto. :) and now I just have to know if malfoy's a good dancer or not... he should be munkustrap. that'd be a twist... haha, i'm kidding... :)

awesome job, again! i love it!

Raeann :)
Sirius Blaak chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
yay, you wrote more! this was awesome, and i really liked ron and harry's reactions to everything. i can't wait to read about them tripping over their feet. or maybe they'll surprise us and both nail the part of mistoffelees... :) my favorite part was harry yelling "it's going to be the yule ball all over again!" genious. anbsolutely genious. ;)

Raeann :)
PartyOnTheMoon chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
ha! this is too funny! can't wait for the next chapter!
jessi chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
I think this is going to be interesting. cant wait until you cast the characters. is hermy and draco going to be lead? I have never heard about the play happenings but i remember my french teacher said that it was in tone with one of an Alba cd. the tracks go in order with the play. Is that true? Like i said I dont keep up with very many plays and or alba tracks. can you explain the main details of the play in the story. the whole picture With plays i can be sometimes be...not completely coherent. yes, i read good, but when writen in that dilect. I'm lost for words, i look like a confused puppy and from some a kitten. Whatever...off topic, update, and soon this is going to be an funny chapter most likely. harry and ron trying to sing and dance. ow you should have draco trying to practice with his two hench dorks. he could get irritated and hex them, because of their stupidity.
produceninja chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
This story has snagged my interest. Please update soon, I'd love to see what the boys have to endure next.
Sirius Blaak chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
omg, can ron be macavity? it'd be so perfect, you know, cuz macavity's described as a "ginger cat." wow, that was lame... anyway... i like the story so far! normally i don't like fanfics like this, but this one looks good. -starts laughing at draco and ron- wow, a life without musicals... i guess the magic makes up for it.
Paden chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
It finally happened. Someone took my favourite musical and combined it with one of my favourite fiction series... Well, I'm trusting that you will make it as good as it can be, because you've got some dynamite ingrediants to stir together... I can just see Malfoy as Macavity and Harry as Munkustrap... I'd better stop, I'm scaring myself. And truth to tell, I could actually see that old toad pulling something like that! Go for it!
justastranger chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
You managed to keep the characters anti-OC while writing about a EXTREMELY OC situation! Hilarious!