Reviews for Out of the Hazy Night
Meeeeeeee chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is amazing! I wish there were more speedyrae fics out there
Rositta2017 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Aw, this was great! I enjoyed each little story!
bookingplanes chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ooohhh, I loved this sentences! They seemed to capture their moments just perfectly. Goes to faves :3
Yours Truly chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I dont mean to be a pushy know-it-all but there is actually 51 sentences. You numbered 2 sentences 3. Im sorry but im just WAY to observant (as my friends put it lol!)

~~~Yours Truly~~~
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Nice collection of random sentences. Keep it up!
Ellina Kayde chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I usually don't go for these "50 Sentences" things, but yours is very good. I enjoyed it immensely. If you were planning to elaborate on one of them, I would suggest either sentence 38, "Win", or sentence 43, "Helpless". I hope to read more from you soon!
Fiery Dragon164 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
awesome! although you did make some mistakes such as repeating a sentence putting in the wrong word and somethings like that but it's still good! Would you consider making one shots out of some of these?
superanimated chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
HELLO! that was amazingly good!
romanceaddict3320 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
wow that was really beautiful. i loved it. they little things are so sweet and special. it was amazingly good and u have a way of writing that is just magnetic. you made the words string together elequently and it was very well done. :) i really liked it and ur writing. :)
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I love this ship, and you seem to have personified just what I adore about it in these sentences here. I couldn't help but smile for these, especially the ones that involved the other Titans. XD Those were hilarious. Uh, Intervention, and the one where Beastboy was telling Cy he saw Raven and Speedy kissing. XD

Great job! :D
Tokyo Blue chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Loved it. Theres not enough Raven/Speedy storys out there. 5/5
NinjaBunnyOverlord chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I luv your fanfics. They are well written and interesting. I also luv the couples you do.I'm more of a raeXred fan, but I like raeXspeedy as was good even if it was sentences. Hope to see more from you so keep up the good work.
Rosebleed chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Really good sentences.

Loved them!

My favorites I think were Excuses, Shock, Announcement and Posession...

But I didn't really understand Convinced.

But they were really awesome anyways c:
randomer's rule chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
you should so write a fic for each of these! the themes for them u have are deadly and would be wixked as stories, oneshots even! PLEASE! Theres is a serious lack of speed/rae stories!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
LOVED THIS! Write a story on them if you aren't already!