Reviews for Behind Shields
Ved17 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Cool sentences
TrueLoveIsReal chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
43's my fav! Omgm, they were all so good!
TomboyIsAwesome chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Best RavenxBeastBoy oneshot I read!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
ZOMG I'M GONNA DIE FROM ALL OF THE EPIC/CUTE/AMAZING/AWESOME/BREATH-TAKING BBRAE ONE-SENTENCE-SHOTS THAT YOU WROTE! Well, if I did die then how come I can write this...? o.0 I came back from the dead to tell you how much I loved it I guess. . Loved it! (as you already figured out)
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I loved it! Can you explain too me this line please?

10) Strike

He forgot she was raised by pacifists until he, predator bred and made, made the lethal shot she refused to give.
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Questions about # 10, #31..I really don't get it. Can you explain..please and thank you.
Nikaty chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
i have1 word for this fic: aw.
ButtRice chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Hmm. That was really good. Brilliant. :D

My favorite:

21) Denial

He knew he didn’t like Raven because he still loved Terra; he just hated all the guys she danced with because they didn’t deserve the privilege.
Tears of Jade chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Wow...that's all I can say...wow. You have left me speechless and I applaude you.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
35) Empathy

Terra would never have understood what it was like to have a Beast within, but Raven did, all too well.

*blink* *long, long pause* that's my favorite, right there. a double entendre. love those. er, well, at least i see it like that. *grin* see ya around. oh yeah, loved this piece to pieces.
serenity-found chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
those are all extremely beautiful and insightful.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is really nice. I am definitely faving this.

bbissocute
Aliha J chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hey-a lot of thoes really really inspired me! Would it be at all possible for me to maybe borrow them to write a story? I'd totally give you all the props for the insperation and the sentence. I particularly loved #47 No One. If you are willing to consider it pllease email me at not just ignore me please! 0/0

Anyway, fabulas!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Very good stuff here. Excellent job with all the sentences.

Keep the good writing.