Reviews for T is for Terminal
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This story had me crying and then feeling hopeful at the end. Thanks for writing it. :)
Nevany chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Very awesome.

I can feel all that stuff tearing Don up.

I'd say more on how awesome it is, but it's late and I still haven't finished going through all your stories yet.

All in all. You are an awesome writer.
epalladino chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was just so sad. I hope Don and Charlie make it up. I'd love to see a sequel. Thanks, Beth
Aldama chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I think this would make a good story. I love the whole 'pink fuzzy handcuffs' line at the end. Nice work!
JMaire chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Don needs to make this right - the fact that he has a stressful job doesn't give him the right to go to his brother's home, accept his brother's hospitality and then attack his brother because he's had a bad day.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
You know, I really miss Terry. I love the way she always seems to soothe Don.

Golly, the start of this was dark, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of angst. Hope Don and Charlie sort things out soon, life is too short and too precious.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Very angsty and rather dark story. I love that Don was able to find support in Terri, who understands him and the job more than his own family. Charlie, on the other hand, seems to be in full 'woe is me' mode (as he can be), making out it's all about him when Don not only has a dangerous, demanding job but had to cope with their parents spending more time on Charlie while leaving him to get on with it. Forgiveness has to be done on both sides.
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aw! Nice one. Loved the bumper sticker line!:)
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Wow. Wonderful emotion and angst. I think something like this was bound to happen, given Don's stress level and his propensity to keep things bottled up too long. You made it very believable. Well written story. Would love to see what happened when he and Terry walked in.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I would like to see more of this story.