Reviews for A Splash of Rum
mic674 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
AHAHAHAHAAA! I luv it! It's so original XD like. luv! Needed it so much!
Darth Vador fan I iz :P
Spirit of the Morning Flower chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This story made me laugh and smile. )
Elaine Jedi chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
OMG this is so funny!
Hexas178 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is very funny think you could please write something lots longer cause that would be freaking hilarious.

Regards and thanks

Hexas178
almostinsane chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Great story! LOL. Captain Jack always makes things better... Thanks for writing this. God bless!
HorseMadJedi chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is great! loving the part when jack goes to lick vader! You mixed my two fave films so thats pretty ccol :) hope you make another chapter!
Skate chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This is so weird. But this is so funny.
Kaleia chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Brilliant! XD
Jedimasterchris1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Now we know what would happen if Darth Vader and Jack Sparrow would meet each other.
Puppet White chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Was there a point to this...odd story?

Darth Vader was out of character, but Jack wasn't, but that is not a very big achievement, given that Captin Jack is not that hard to write, well, drunk anyway.

But this wasen't even that funny, so I gotta ask was there a point to this somewhat sad story?

Other then that I suppose it was written was a fair amount of detail, though a little more would have been nice.

The spelling was okay.

One shot sums it up though.
AriaCloudrunner chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
BWAHAHAHAHA!

mdr! (soz it's lol in french)

So funny- I love it!

On a serious note; You really captured Jack's personality. And I liked the writing style, too!

I love it!
Neko chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Darth Vader and Jack Sparrow getting drunk on a boat in the middle of the Carrabean, what more could you ask for? Great story!
sexyninjalady chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
okay?
JC chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This is Good.

You can make Pirates of Caribbean,s characters fit into Sci-fi TV shows and Movies,the Reasons to become a Pirate do not need to changed much at all.

hope some one will come up with ideas.
8meerkat8 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
that was awsome! jack sparrow and darth vader getting drunk on rum. i like wen he was about to lick him, even though he didnt know wat it was! it just seems like something he'd do!