Reviews for Hinata, Vendetta, Temari
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Which FMA character was Ed battling against? I don't remember any guy fighting him like this.
Feather chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Uh . . . what?
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Lol this was wonderful! It took me a while to get it, but I really loved this. Great job!
HinataDelDesiertoUchija chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Hinata and Temari were playing to Full Metal Alchemist?

I think Hinata is like Wrath and Temari Like Ed.

pretty random but good
Psychoticbunny chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
One of the most amusing fanfics I've read in quite some time! I love how you payed attention to all of the little details and quirks of the characters. There was some of everyone's personality there. It was very good, to sum it all up.

Let's see... the night before Temari and Hinata happened upon a chance encounter with each other. They began talking, becoming so enthralled with each other Temari soon invited Hinata out for a drink and Hinata, not wanting to look bad in front of her new companion, quickly agreed.

They headed out to the nearest bar. Hinata, being the good little girl she was, had never touched alcohol before (aside from sips of wine because of festivals). Temari, on the other hand, had been in way too much contact, and several times she woke up in strange villages far from her two brothers and the sand she would so often curse (although she found she would always miss it when the three siblings traveled).

The point being that in less that two hours, both of them were drunk beyond belief. And they put on quite the show. And it was another completely coincidental event that a popular movie director was sitting right next to them as they acted their way through The Little Engine That Could. Amazingly enough, between the violent gestures and how Hinata vomited right before the engine reached the top of the hill, he decided there was talent hidden beneath their slurs and giggles.

He had recently received a script for a new movie and begged them to act it out for him and so, drunk as they were, Temari and Hinata made a deal with the director that if he came to the Hokage's party the next day, he would be in for quite a show.

But then everyone realized that movies only existed in the Naruto movies, not the actual show and Hinata and Temari were fired the next day. However, they did come out of the experience with quite a number of fans.

chaotix567 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was great!

But you forgot one thing, Hinata doesn't attack with hard punches and kicks, she uses the gentle fist technique.
xx.DotDotBoom chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
KYA~! I get it, I get it!

Temari (Ed) vs. Hinata (Wrath), right? YAY!

...Please do not interrupt my moment.

And I really do love the fic xD.
Forgotten in Shadows chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Lol, Hinata and Temari doing the Wrath vs. Ed fight. Nice job.
Tenshi no Hana-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
OMG. OMG. I got it in less that five minutes. (I wish I could be as quick with my maths. Ehehe.)

Hinata and Wrath are voiced by Mizuki Nana.

Temari and Ed Elric are voice by Paku Romi.

You just depicted Ed and Wrath's fight after Ed evaporated Sloth. OMG.

This is SO going on my favorite stories list.

Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
*blinks*...I would like to know what that was all about, but that would be pretty funny.
Fallen Bridge chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
i dont get it. at all
disneyrulz23 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
love it awesome hinata the shy vs temari the sand
SpammishRice chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Brilliant crossover-via-seiyuu fic! Love it!
Contemptus Saeculi chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
...Random cosplay moment?

HinataWrath, and Temari is Ed from FMA.

Interesting combination -