Reviews for Our Tristran
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
this was really good!

I wish there were more stories on the night Dunstan and Una spent together! yours was the only one i could find!

Its really good!
Jihana chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
The other reviewers ar right, your story explains a lot of things. I wondered myself why a princess would agree to a onenightstand.

And your story is also very well written, and Una is in character, in a weird kind of way

BUT...

Im a helpless romantic...and your story is terribly unromantic.

Why not love at first sight, or something along those lines?

Picking a guy because he would be good for breeding...

Thats no sturdust-fairytale-magic kind of thing, its something that would happen in the real world.

God, Im frustrated now, I think I'll go to bed.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Very well done. I've only just seen Stardust myself but you did very well in connecting the bits of story.
Black Gargie chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow! This is actually very interesting. I haven't read the book either, but your movie rendition of Una's POV was wonderful! Good work!
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Very good! I've always wondered what UNa was thinking when she picked him. The description was very good, the flashbacks expertly done. I'm definetly going to add this to my favs! Good Work!
Rockenrolla Cohlawars chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very pretty, fills in that gap very well. I do like Una, and her near-astonishment at Duncan's willingness to try to free her.
lovedoves chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow...I would love to finally be able to know what went through Una's mind as she went about her business and the interlude with Dunstan.

You wrote the possibility beautifully!
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Fabulous. The expanded backstory, the plotting, the whole "part of a bigger plan" idea - it's marvelous, and your execution was perfect. A very well done story.
Eimmy chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Oh I like this ALOT.

It's REALLY well done and I absolutely LOVE how you pieced and explained EVERYTHING.

Honest and all it's one of the best Stardust fics I've read so far.

Wonderful, again. :D
Linnn chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Awesome.
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wow... The writing was fantastic, it really gives more context to the scene. I loved this. Especially her thoughts on Dunstan, I found it really really sweet. )
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Oh, I really enjoyed reading this. This scene stuck in my mind in an unpleasant way during the film, as it makes little sense outside of the context you've provided for it. After all, why would a princess sleep with some random bloke for no reason? x
silk345 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Great fic!

I saw the movie and I found it incredible. It's really too bad that the fanfics on Stardust are so rare.

Anyway, I liked Una in the movie but she seemed a bit weird and useless until the end of the story. I greatly enjoyed your version of the entire thing since it explain quite a few things and it's greatly written.

Good job.