Reviews for Hope Is Overly Used
ShoutItFromTheRooftops chapter 42 . 3/28/2009
NO! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
aleejandraam chapter 41 . 9/4/2008
really that was fantastic. the most longest loliver ive have ever read but it was worth it, really good the characters, everything. love it!

great ending, parts so sad, like when lily got home after the party and cried, the phone ringing, just fantastic im in euphoria xDD really really good

:) see ya in anothe story I hope
EmililyBabez chapter 42 . 8/8/2008
J'adore the story (:

one of my favourites

(hence the favouriting)
dramionerox chapter 42 . 7/1/2008
oh and i absolutely loved lilly and olivers relationship in this one :]

lillys witty remarks and olivers comebacks-they should add way more of those in the upcoming hannah montana episodes because they are absolutely hilarious and i smile every time i read through their little "battles" hahaaha
dramionerox chapter 41 . 7/1/2008
aww that was amazing :]

except not talking to your best friend for 5 months suck.

there were some..over the top moments, but overall i still liked it :]

much love, Rox
Goodbyecruelworld chapter 42 . 6/18/2008
That has got to be the most amazing...and longest...story I've read on here. It's just SO good. Thanks for this...

Love ya!
whoaitsro chapter 18 . 5/14/2008
i enjoy your donnie darko reference.
beneath the stars chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
i dont know how many times ive read this story, but it is basically my favortie out of any story ive ever read on here.

please write more.
gildedbutterflies chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
It's a good story so far, but were's Miley? :)

Lizzie,x
account-no-longer-in-use190809 chapter 41 . 1/15/2008
I’ve just read the whole story over two days, it was fantastic. This fan fic must have been one of the best I have ever read. I loved the plot line, and the way you wrote the characters. Some of the bits had me laughing out loud, and some of the more intense and sad moments where really powerful. Amazing, I can’t wait to see more stuff from you.
esmellabrooke chapter 41 . 1/9/2008
This review is so late, but I've just recently found out my lover or Loliver, but I HAD to tell you... that I believe this is the best fanfiction I have ever read in my life. No joke. Every second of it was absolutely the best thing ever. It wasn't just Lilly and Oliver not being together... it was more. Your story ... wow. It was amazing. :)
Must Come Down chapter 40 . 12/31/2007
This was beyond fantastic! OMG! The humor almost made me shit myself, and the romance was so sweet and lovely IT WAS AMAZING! Wow, you wrote one damn fine of a story and I loved every word from it! You have one great talent, and I can't wait to see more written from you! GAH, this was so great!

I also love the characters you brought in like Mitchel, Nick and Alexis. It was a great choice and they really pulled everything along greatly.

I loved this whole story, and I sure hope you don't stop.
Make A Shadow chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
So.

It took me two days to read all 53275982641974092743759875 chapters of this story, and I've gotta say:

EFFIN AWESOME.

I was confused for about half of the story, trying to figure out what was going on, but once I got acclimated to the whole sitch-i-a-tion, I was on a roll.

I like the fact that you wrote the dialouge in a way that was real. Since that's how "regular" teenagers talk. Plus, I loved how you developed Oliver as a character. At first he was doRky, then very fatherly-like, then slightly horny, so on and so forth...

I just want to say that I loved this story! So hurry up with that sequel, biz-natch!

smuRfy
cometgirl92 chapter 42 . 12/1/2007
why would you not be wanted here? you're stories are some of the best i've seen! me and my best friend love your stories. if it helps thats two people who feel differently.
MileyFan2492 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007