Reviews for Deprivation
MiniKirby123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Loha! Mini here.

I loved it so much! It was so sweet, and the descriptions (i.e. Annoying one, ect.) were funny, even though I knew that Haruhi would never forget their names. After reading several of these MoriHaru fanfictions, I have realized that they are slowly and steadily becoming my favorite pairing. This actually kinda made me choke up...

How do you write so long?

P.S. I tried to attempt to spell stuff the Australian way, but they wanted the American Spelling. So...

P.S.S. (sorry for this...) You are now ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS. SUBSCRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBB BEEEEEEEEEE!

Sincerely,
MiniKirby123.
WolfChild111 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is lovely, thank you for sharing it :)
Aryenne chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
interesting
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow, this was so touching. I'm not sure I can describe how I'm feeling right now with words; I guess you can say that I'm feeling a little nostalgic, that I need to go watch/read some Ouran...or perhaps you could say that I'm a little sad that everyone is so separated now, though it's logical...but most of all, I think I'd have to say that I'm feeling very warm.

This story, in general, kind of rambled on a little. If not for the beautifully-woven plot, I may have gotten bored. However, I believe that this rambling is somewhat inevitable, since there was no dialogue involved, so nevertheless, I am very impressed and happy with this story.

I'd never truly liked the MoriHaruhi pairing before, but I can see how they'd go together so perfectly now. Awesome job.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
i love this story, for some reason it appears i didnt review it before but i do love it and reread it everyonce in awhile.
Rayne Hunter chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
You did good. Seriously, really good.
cattyliu816 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
it's so long! i got sad for the middle part, but when he came home, i got happy. (sorry that was the worst grammar i have ever seen myself write)
D chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Whoa, that was good. Scared to mention more that might make your fic seem less than it really is.

~:D
Sedgehammer chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I totally get what you were saying about Mori's teeth. I don't imagine him with them, either.

And I like the way you've added emotion to Haruhi's character. It really hit close to home for me, since I have that sort of can't-bear-to-be-without-you, comforting and calm relationship with my boyfriend. And I love the sound of his heart beating.
Amazonian21 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I like the rhythm and patterns in this story- it is very well written.
JenNom chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Beautiful! Loved it, great style.

The 'stoic' thing also confused me temporarily, but I'm still making this a favorite.
lizza of the west chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This probably is one of the best fanfics I've read for Ouran so far. Great job, it really captured my attention.
Sambucivox chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Nice and dense; I thought that she was married with Kyouya at first -because "Stoic" is the adjective that usually goes with Mori. However, it's fitting.

It was nicely written, so I put it in the archive. I hope you don't mind.

The ending reminded me -a bit- of Lilo and Stitch.