Reviews for Help, Whether He Likes It or Not
Nara Chikage chapter 29 . 3/12
A stunning work of art! Even if Severus was a little ooc, you still did a fabulous job with detail. I'm also happy you didn't use a known character as Harry's first husband. Can't wait to read more of your stories!

Chikage
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
these chapters are super short and snarry creeps me out because snape was best friends with harrys mom and old enough to be his dad. But the concept is sound. except I dont like the implication that gay get into these realationships because they want cause not because being born gay just happens. Also making it seem like if they suddenly had the ability to have kids they would be angry does seem insulting
kathyjo chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Harry is an idiot if he listens he would have heard him say your children not our children they need to take those kids away from him
kathyjo chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
if I were Sev I would tell Harry who cares if they become squibs and take those children if harry wants to go back to that abusive jerk
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 29 . 3/17/2014
Brava! wonderful story beautifully written
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
there aren't Denny's in Europe that I am aware of. Denny's is nicer than McDonalds...
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
red pen for spelling green pen for grammar, that's what my English teacher used when i was at school and what i use now when i am editing.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
I wish i could send my vile rotten abusive father to limbo... permanently!
Kitty Savella chapter 29 . 1/15/2014
Pluses and minuses. While this story was good and interesting enough for me to read in one sitting 'til the end, it had so many grammar and plausibility issues I frequently complained to myself. The plausibility issues I had mostly revolved around your use of other languages. The mix of Spanish and English, for instance that Draco and Ramon engage in was highly suspect. Not so much in the word meanings, but in how they integrated the two languages. In all the years I've studied Spanish and have been around Spanish speakers (At least 20 years), I have never heard anyone speak in such a garbled manner. Usually it is a single word or whole sentence that is spoken in Spanish, the rest in English. The other issue with plausibility I have is when Harry is thinking about Michael wanting a divorce. He goes from abject denial to perfect acceptance and anger in a split second, with no explanation for his rapid change of heart. In just about every case of abuse where the victim is in denial, they would go through a doubt phase before eventually getting around to acceptance and/or anger.

I understand that you might not have gone through any of the things Harry has been through, but that is what research and beta reading is for, to help you be more accurate. Even if you are using your own logic, it needs to be explained and/or described so that it doesn't defy the laws of plausibility.

And just so you know where I'm coming from with this, please don't think I'm angry and flaming you. I'm, in my own way, trying to give advice and perhaps help you get better (even if only from a reader's stand point. My writing isn't the best, but that is more from a lack of motivation than a compete lack of skill).
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
In the second to last paragraph it's not irregardless it's just regardless.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
You speeded Weasley wrong in the second to last paragraph I think.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
In the 8th to last chapter you spelled Griffyindor wrong.
Y.Katana chapter 29 . 9/24/2013
very well written. I enjoyed this immensely, Thank you.
Lunacom chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Wait if the whole taking the parent's away thing happened then Harry and Tom Riddle would be squibs. This makes no sense. The Crevvy Brothers too since their mother supposedly died after the younger one was born. And what of Longbottom? Personally his magic wasn't a real problem rather that his confidence was shot and he was using a wand that wasn't originally his.
harrytonkslover2216 chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
Have to say I enjoyed the fic and am happy to see Oregon as I myself am an Oregonian and live in Lake Oswego. Never really see people mention Oregon especially in fanfics for Harry Potter.