Reviews for Perverse
JLCH chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
Great chapter. I should have been commenting all along! Love the way you are taking their relationship slow...and keeping them in character!
sass787 chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
This was my favourite chapter of the whole story. I can wait to read the sequel. Its a pity you have stopped writing house fics you are one of the best huddy writers out there.
Dimac99 chapter 20 . 1/21/2010
I'm not normally a House ff fan but I've read a few recommended fics and this one has been great - I've been up all night reading it.

I particularly loved when House tracked down the sperm donor, that scene was utterly hilarious!

I'm desperate to jump on to the sequel now.
1life2ROCK chapter 20 . 10/22/2009
This is story is really really good. I like how you combined the acutal happenings of many episodes with your own take on it.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 20 . 9/8/2009
OMG I had tears in my eyes when I reached the end of this chapter.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
You made House push away Stacy when she tried to kiss him :D THANKYOU! Lol.
tuckp3 chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
you have written them so beautifully and tragically. absolutely killer dialogue and spot on house & cuddy characterizations. i can't find the words to properly gush about how awesome i think this is!

i hope you do it for other seasons too!
TheVerbalThing ComesAndGoes chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I just love this. It's one of the few stories that I want to read more than once. Love it.
MissLisaCuddy chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Ive just started to read this..but after "Joy" this is even more's kinda close to their real with house leaving like this
AllyrienDM chapter 20 . 12/9/2008
I love it.
steph chapter 20 . 11/27/2008
PLEASE tell me this will get updated . . . it's too good, and you can't leave it with this kind of cliffhanger . . . oh, and the line about 'he asked for her...he asked for them', tell me that means what I think it means . . . please update!
ceciilee chapter 20 . 11/12/2008
just spent a lot of hours reading this and gotta say that it's wonderful. I see that you didn't finish it and actually left in a really good part. all i can do is imagine what happens next.
Cinnamon Cigarettes chapter 2 . 10/12/2008

Love the first two chaps.

This is really good so far.
Charmed225 chapter 20 . 9/11/2008
Wow, this is such an awesome story. Definitely how season 2 should have gone :P I love it! *runs off to read sequel*
Anonymous chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
Read a few recommendations about this fic. I must be missing something cause all it is a regurgitation of various House story lines. I hope to read a unique plotline or original story in the next chapters.