Reviews for The First to die
lilyflower666 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
That was interesting. Midnight ;p
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
It's really sad that they actually managed to predict their own deaths accuratly, but at least they had fun doing it. And the last line was really nice, like some good came from it all.
Hey chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
That was really good. Irony you know?
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
sad but cool
Marauder No. 5 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
OhmyRowling. :) This is totally awesome. Nice one-shot, though it was very sad, too, predicting your own deaths. xD
Anna Rider chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
The Marauders is such a bittersweet friendship. I love how you made them guess their deaths so true : James did die for Lily, some girl really did kill Sirius, Peter was guilty about his friends, and Remus did die for a noble cause.

And the last sentence was brilliant. XD
stalker chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
snitchseeker chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
just made me feel so sad!..i know it is stupid to say so ..because ther wouldnt have been a harry potter this good then..but i just wish James-sirius-remus and lily were not dead at all!..all that love and freindship is just tooo swwweet to be just killed so tragically like that!..and you know its ur write up thats got me thinking like u better pat ur back for writing such a touching innocent yet mature story!
sandy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Okay, this isn't going to be a perfect critique,but, like, what ever. the biginning was kind of confusing, but I loved, loved, loved, , loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved loved, loved, ,,, loved the ending. it was sad in a way,(or maybe i'm just wwwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too sentimental, that's probably it, i think, pretty sure.) and it was just overall super really .(coolness remarkable super fantasticleness.:)
fssquiggles chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This gave me chills. The fact that they guessed right. This is really creative. Good job! :)
LazyDaisy123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Awww one of the most creative and best oneshots I've ever read. The ending literally gave me chills and I'll admit I teared up a little
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
A nicely Spun strory ,pleasing and laughable !
isxbelv chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I loved how you tied all of this together. It was really bittersweet how they were just joking about this kind of thing, yet that was how their deaths were met. It really showed how string their friendship is.
Allaray chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
:): bittersweet! the begining was funny and jokey (excellent!) but the end was so sad because it all came true. and the tradgedy of it is they were just joking around.

brilliant story
ginny evans chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
i really enjoyed this, and how you can capture a simple joking conversation and make it into a fotune telling peice!