Reviews for The Rebellion Continues
Karakorum chapter 21 . 2/5/2014
Woah! Really nice fic! If you want to continue it one day, count on me to read it! :) Nice work!
HopefulMe chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
I love this fic. You're doing a really great job :)
Accountclosed45 chapter 21 . 11/28/2010
I loved this! It was full of awesomesauce! Like, FILLED with awesomesauce, cut it up and awesomesauce leaks out of it! That is creepy sounding... but yes. Not that you can cut up a story. Anyway I really liked this. Neville is awesome. I've used the word awesome four times. Yeah it's that awesome. 5 now. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. 8 ... awesome. 9. And yes, I also like musicals and am a techie. And they (the actors), Touch. Things. Ah! I shall go read another one of your stories!
Crescent Beam Shower chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Aaaaaaaaah, this is awesome! And I'm only on the second chapter... :P whatever, great story anyways :D
Katie Travanion chapter 21 . 4/7/2010
Amazing! Great story. I really wanted to know about what Neville and Ginny got up to while Harry, Hermione and Ron were out hunting horocux's
can-o-soup chapter 21 . 2/11/2010
Aw

Yay I love your stories they're really good

Nice work
isxbelv chapter 21 . 1/14/2010
holy. fricken. crap.

AMAZING.

This story needs to be updated. I'm not even close to kidding.

oh. my. god.

I love love love love love how dedicated this story is to friendship and sister/brotherhood. I also really love how Neville is a main character. He's my favorite Potter character. I love the whole plot line and I love how Deathly Hallows is so associated with your story. Most importantly, I love your work!

Dalamis chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I have long search i story like your. I like the idea. I though about some thing ago but i'm not a gout story writter (poem is my style). So I'm happy to see that somebody wrote it for me seeing that my wrtting capacities are limited...

Dalamis
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 21 . 8/5/2009
You are doing an excellent job on this story (I love the ones that show what happened at Hogwarts) you do a great job at showing all the characters (though Seamus is my favorite ;) so please update soon.
L.A.H.H chapter 21 . 1/20/2009
I'll review, if you update. A fair deal? Great story! Thanks for writing it. Particular favourites of mine were Seamus and Dean reuniting. x
ThatRiddikulusCharm chapter 21 . 1/12/2009
All I have to say was this story is amazing. :D

Good job!
hypercell chapter 21 . 12/11/2008
MORE? Please? It is really good.
hypercell chapter 13 . 12/11/2008
aren't the Creeveys muggleborn?
hypercell chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
That was really good. I really like it!
hypercell chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Have I read this story? or just one like it? Well, either way, It's good.