Reviews for Haunted
Elzebel chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
:'( why must you do this to me?! :,(
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Fuck you, for reasons unknown to myself.
Daz Lee chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
so cute!
I want to cry.
Sarah Weasley Potter Black chapter 22 . 11/22/2011

Im sorry but my english is bad, realy bad, Im reading for google tradutor, I am ashamed, the history is very very good! Congratulations! kiss
rileylunawolf chapter 23 . 9/26/2011
This whole story is wonderfully written and adorable!
ArtThouStupid chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I think you have done brilliantly on Harry's character, it's almost how I'd imagine him being if Rowling had written this herself; always awkward XD
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 23 . 8/12/2011
n'aww this is so cute! :D I was just wondering if you knew any other fanfics like this which are about Harry's life with teddy and the family after the war? I really like them but I can't find many where Harry takes custody of Teddy...
LilyXJames chapter 23 . 6/16/2011
just reread the story all over again! i read it a couple of year ago and I'm really happy that i found it again!

beast17 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I love this story...
KMH1 chapter 23 . 3/4/2011
Thanks for sharing this. :) I especially like the scene of the snowball fight. It certainly seems like something Ginny would say to her daughter.

You did a great job capturing emotions of sorrow, as well as joy. I appreciate you taking the time to write this.

PS- on a grammar note, you may want to look over your use of aisle, as in what you walk down for your wedding. I noticed it was misspelled a couple of times.

Again, kudos and thanks for writing. :)
Martionmanswife chapter 22 . 7/21/2010
it was very cute. and well written.
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 23 . 2/2/2010

i loved the chapter with the pensieve you left out the memory of Remus hexing harry into a wall but i suppose Teddy really didnt need to see that lol :)
Kiwi02 chapter 23 . 12/23/2009
this had to be the cutest fanfic i've ever read! I loved it!
BlackDove of Blessings chapter 23 . 11/30/2009
So I've read a billion of these stories and I can honestly say, that it was brilliantly done. It was wonderful to read, and very well organized. Great job!

Yours sincerely

JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 23 . 10/29/2009
Love this story-much prefer to this to canon!