Reviews for Remember This
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
You almost made me cry in a room full of people. God, that was intense... must be one of the most emotional, but still realistic scenes between them I ever read. Beautifully done!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very intriguing idea! Love the concept of an insomniac Dean... poor guy though *hugs Dean*
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
That was so sweet and agnsty! Loved this story.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
Hi. I really enjoyed this story. The writing was beautiful. My favorite moment was when Dean's hand were shaking as he cleaned his guns. It gave me the chills. It was a very well rounded story and I like how you ended it. Thanks for the great read! :)
riquitv chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
beautiful, thanks for the story!
Isabellec chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Lovely. The brothers chick flicks never get old.
EFW chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
You sure you're not a therapist? Loved Sam's solution, and how uncomfortable it made them both and that you didn't make it all better in one fell swoop. I liked that the healing had started, but that it was going to take a while.

Your stories always have so many layers - it's what makes them so much fun to read.

I see you've got another long one I missed too - will try and get to that one soon!
EFW chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Great chapter. I loved Sam's suffocating panic in the beginning when he was trying to take care of Dean. When he realized how close he'd come to losing him. It's a good juxtaposition of events as Sam realizes what Dean is going through - what he would be going through if Dean had died instead of him.

And you had Delirious Dean - probably my favorite Dean. :-)
EFW chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I know, I've been AWOL for months, but today I was lurking and I saw this and couldn't resist. I was so happy to see you had new stories posted.

LOVED this chapter. Seems so preposterous and yet I could see Dean behaving this way. You are so creative. And your writing, as usual is impeccable.

Looking forward to HurtDean. :-)
lilgurlgreen chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
That was awesome! And you made me cry; but it was so great that I forgive you. Good job! 8D
twasadark chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Sweet story. ;-)
Supernoodle chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Ah, sappy, lovely, angsty goodness. Really like it. Well done.

Love the dialogue.
macs ace chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
God you seriously made me cry. This was beautiful and really well written, it showed the raw emotion that Dean felt and made my heart ache. Defo going on my fave list!
thevigilante15 chapter 3 . 9/27/2007