Reviews for Remember This
j chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
beautiful sad story, one of the best
Kelcor chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
A really cool take on how Sam got Dean to get past that fateful night! Excellent job! :o)
Lilwazzabug chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
That was so amazing. I loved every word of it, it made me feel all fuzzy. I'm such a sucker for those boys;) Wonderful, sweet story.
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Great, great work! Sam's idea to take them back to Cold Oak and have them leave again *together* was pure genious. And the peaceful ending scene really made me smile.

Thanks for that :o)
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
You almost made me cry in a room full of people. God, that was intense... must be one of the most emotional, but still realistic scenes between them I ever read. Beautifully done!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very intriguing idea! Love the concept of an insomniac Dean... poor guy though *hugs Dean*
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
That was so sweet and agnsty! Loved this story.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
Hi. I really enjoyed this story. The writing was beautiful. My favorite moment was when Dean's hand were shaking as he cleaned his guns. It gave me the chills. It was a very well rounded story and I like how you ended it. Thanks for the great read! :)
piquitv chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
beautiful, thanks for the story!
Isabellec chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Lovely. The brothers chick flicks never get old.
EFW chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
You sure you're not a therapist? Loved Sam's solution, and how uncomfortable it made them both and that you didn't make it all better in one fell swoop. I liked that the healing had started, but that it was going to take a while.

Your stories always have so many layers - it's what makes them so much fun to read.

I see you've got another long one I missed too - will try and get to that one soon!
EFW chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Great chapter. I loved Sam's suffocating panic in the beginning when he was trying to take care of Dean. When he realized how close he'd come to losing him. It's a good juxtaposition of events as Sam realizes what Dean is going through - what he would be going through if Dean had died instead of him.

And you had Delirious Dean - probably my favorite Dean. :-)
EFW chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I know, I've been AWOL for months, but today I was lurking and I saw this and couldn't resist. I was so happy to see you had new stories posted.

LOVED this chapter. Seems so preposterous and yet I could see Dean behaving this way. You are so creative. And your writing, as usual is impeccable.

Looking forward to HurtDean. :-)
lilgurlgreen chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
That was awesome! And you made me cry; but it was so great that I forgive you. Good job! 8D
twasadark chapter 3 . 12/8/2007