Reviews for Good Girls go to heaven Bad girls go to Labyrinth
Theskyatdawn2 chapter 20 . 4/27
Very cute ending. Development, structure and creative plot lines that flowed, came together very nicely. The dialog and character development was outstanding. Grammar, spelling and some sentence structure needs work, in most your stories. I know how the creative process burns and putting it to paper fast is when the iron is hit. Editors are used in that case anyways. I really find your imagery and imagination a very creative outlet for you. There us in fact, a lack of creativity in the world in the last 20-30 years, in my opinion, and has been growing in the decline. Very few good stories make it too movies, if they do, it's mostly books. No creative thought is what I blame, and I find it causes remake/redo thinking of many already well done classics. You my dear, have such an amount of talent, you could kick those script writers in the ass in Hollywood. I hope u have taken up college along this line of writing since then. I would hate to see it wasted on anything but fulfilment if your dreams. Let me know what you have done, since I have not seen anything in a couple years, since sadly David passed away. Inspiration is a funny thing isn't it?
anexel14 chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
Okay, this story was really interesting and cute... but what the hell?! They essentially just said that Jareth gets a few decades of loving a woman as he quite quickly in his perception withers away before him and then he's resigned to never loving or marrying again! I feel like this needs a sequel that shows us an older Sarah returning to the kingdom to rule and Jareth desperately looking for a way to stop/slow her aging process. I had figured being connected to the labyrinth like that would have helped her but that thread was kinda dropped unfortunately.
WRose chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
Not that I'm support it but sometimes it would be fun just to put them in a room
96Tsubasa chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
I loved this story! .
hetvu chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
niceeeeeeee!
KristinaJ chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
The storyline is so good, it's interesting to read it but there are just so many grammatical errors.
Kidnapkid chapter 18 . 6/18/2011
"She comes out of the sun in a silk dress, running like a water colour in the rain. Don't bother asking her which direction, she'll just tell you that she came, in the year of the cat."
Kidnapkid chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Well someone plays Dungeons and Dragons. Tell me do you have a character based on Jareth?
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 20 . 2/27/2010
::happy sigh:: Oh but to claim being that guys girlfriend! _

You know, in the parts that had everyone wondering who exactly Sarah was.. and in this last chapter, I kept thinking up the lyrics to Madonna's "Who's That Girl" song. LOL _~ Awesome story hun!
shadowchsr chapter 20 . 12/16/2009
I must say that you are my favorite author for Labyrinth based fanfiction. I always look forward to new chapters of your work and hope you never stop having inspiration for new ways of our favorite couple to cross paths. Part of me keeps hoping that someday you'll find inspiration for a sequal to this particular story. I just loved the dynamic between Jareth and Sarah in the story and how open it was left when it ended. To have a continuance would be great. I don't think you've ever had Jareth Court Sarah in the mortal realm while she knew who he was. And here she's fully aware of who he is and what he wants from the beginning. I just think our beloved Goblin King would have way too much fun not to play in both worlds. He's got the proper above ground alias that allows for interaction and transitions between the worlds and I just would really love to see this particular dynamic explored further if you can find the inspiration to do so. Again I love your works and please, never stop writing.
lonely 27 chapter 17 . 12/5/2009
loved it
lonely 27 chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
great ch
lonely 27 chapter 15 . 12/5/2009
what kinda pain? great ch
lonely 27 chapter 14 . 12/5/2009