Reviews for Good Girls go to heaven Bad girls go to Labyrinth
hetvu chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
niceeeeeeee!
KristinaJ chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
The storyline is so good, it's interesting to read it but there are just so many grammatical errors.
Kidnapkid chapter 18 . 6/18/2011
"She comes out of the sun in a silk dress, running like a water colour in the rain. Don't bother asking her which direction, she'll just tell you that she came, in the year of the cat."
Kidnapkid chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Well someone plays Dungeons and Dragons. Tell me do you have a character based on Jareth?
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 20 . 2/27/2010
::happy sigh:: Oh but to claim being that guys girlfriend! _

You know, in the parts that had everyone wondering who exactly Sarah was.. and in this last chapter, I kept thinking up the lyrics to Madonna's "Who's That Girl" song. LOL _ Awesome story hun!
shadowchsr chapter 20 . 12/16/2009
I must say that you are my favorite author for Labyrinth based fanfiction. I always look forward to new chapters of your work and hope you never stop having inspiration for new ways of our favorite couple to cross paths. Part of me keeps hoping that someday you'll find inspiration for a sequal to this particular story. I just loved the dynamic between Jareth and Sarah in the story and how open it was left when it ended. To have a continuance would be great. I don't think you've ever had Jareth Court Sarah in the mortal realm while she knew who he was. And here she's fully aware of who he is and what he wants from the beginning. I just think our beloved Goblin King would have way too much fun not to play in both worlds. He's got the proper above ground alias that allows for interaction and transitions between the worlds and I just would really love to see this particular dynamic explored further if you can find the inspiration to do so. Again I love your works and please, never stop writing.
lonely 27 chapter 17 . 12/5/2009
lonely 27 chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
lonely 27 chapter 15 . 12/5/2009
what kinda pain? great ch
lonely 27 chapter 14 . 12/5/2009