Reviews for And the Circle Comes Round
Munchy chapter 60 . 8/24
Ehh? Twisted mind of yours.
cherryfull chapter 1 . 4/18
Wow, it's not like me beeing able to stop reading to review.. but I forgot something before.. I wondered how do you do to enter this page.. as you talk of your computer, it seem like you shouldn't be able to get past Google's "main" page... that makes you more awesome! *-* (awesomest, I would say.. if the word was actually not made up by me).
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 1 . 2/7
Can anyone please elaborate the ending to me? Does Sakura get to return to her family and Itachi, now that she's a world walker?
Renee chapter 60 . 1/20
Awesome story! I've been steadily reading both of the stories. You've gotten me addicted. I don't imagine you'll be continuing with this, will you? I could tell as I read that you've put quite a bit of effort in your writing. Thank you for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/15/2014
Guest chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
LuvsUrStory chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
First I want to rant about how obsessed I am with this story. It is a wonderful idea and it keeps me guessing, which is hard. And the plot is very thick and believable all around. The characters aren't too OOC and the storyline fits pretty well with what happened in cannon durring the time you were writing this. The same thing goes with the first story as well. I couldn't put it down towards the end. And I was freaking out; I didn't want Itachi to forget. *sniffs*

Now for some constructive criticism:

I'm not sure if you've fixed this in later chapters or even in some of you newer stories, but I noticed that there is an abundance of repetition in this story. For example: sakura is having a mental debate about something, lists off a bunch of facts/reasons for something, then she or some other character in the scene proceeds to re-say all of it outloud almost word for word. In this chapter in particular Pein repeats almost word for word what he told Yuri in the previous chapter. I get /why/ you do it in some instances, but I've actually tried skipping over paragraphs that start out with the repetition and find myself continuing with the story as normal. I know you've long moved onto other things and will probably not go back and revise this story that much, but just as a future thing. You're a great writer and I will most definitely be checking out your other stuff once in done with this one.

Literally even with the repetition thing this story and the one before are amazing. I give them a 9 out of 10. Keep it up! I hope I didn't come across as rude or anything...
Guest chapter 60 . 8/28/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely, positively BEAUTIFUL.
ninja615 chapter 60 . 7/14/2014
Mind blown...

Really enjoyed your story! Very interesting and well written!

That ending tho...
itachimaniac chapter 60 . 4/26/2014
WOW!that was something else I mean I almost shit kittens. That story held soooo many twists and turns and complications that u just can't stop reading. Its that kinda book that draws u into it. Anywayz I really had a great time read this and I'm realy sad it had to end but imma read some more of ur fanfics and see how they are however I highly doubt any of em are gonna be able to top this one *sigh* I guess this means goodbye 4 now plz respond to ma reviews. Oh and also I'd like for u to look up this itasaku fanfic named 'love lockdown' and give the author some pointer I'm sure they'd appreciate it
itachimaniac chapter 50 . 4/26/2014
FINALLY! Some action. I thought naruto was supposed to be in konoha's hospital I'm soooo confused who captured him and when?!*sigh* I gues I just have to keep reading
itachimaniac chapter 42 . 4/25/2014
I really don't get the whole light thing maybe it was bcuz I stayed up late reading. Could u explain it to me plz?
itachimaniac chapter 38 . 4/25/2014
Even though I know u probably won't even reply but I just had to ask. Was the person withthe crystal sasuke?
itachimaniac chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
When is sasuke going to make an apperance in this story I've been waiting for ages!plz respond and maybe put me on ur pretty list if u do I'd be overly greatful. OH! And the itasaku moment in this chappie was Soooo cute!
itachimaniac chapter 23 . 4/25/2014
How old are u really cuz u write like an old author named DANIELLE STEEL I love love love her books and I think that u could surpass her someday as I said in my previous review. UR MY INPIRATION!
2,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »