Reviews for And the Circle Comes Round
im ur misconception chapter 60 . 5/18
you're a cliffhanger tease. and the end of this gave my literal chills. but still overall I love it and that ending left it wide open for so much more... and tons of unanswered questions... hahaha...

But, Yeah, Amazing over all. And the fact you warned the readers previously, that there will be no sequel to this sequel is a bit of killer...
PARDON ME PEIN?
Called it Rinnegan. ?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN? *falls into darkness to keep Sakura company* I was just wondering/wanting to see what if Tobi was just that...Tobi? AND THEN FAM CAME THROUGH IDC IF IT WAS "internet connections" 'TWAS FATE I TELL YOU! FATE! -Fate-'who keeps calling me?'
Namikaze-Hime chapter 60 . 3/15
You should make another sister story where sakura is a hoshi with another pairing. I love all three of these stories and I feel like there is more that is yet to be explained. although I suppose it could wait until you finish the GaaSaku one. But please do make another one, as i said there is more yet to be explained
Kaos-hime chapter 60 . 3/13
I liked this story very much! It was interesting and very well made. The end was perfect. The only thing I wanted to be able to see more was how she could use her black and white eyes. Anyway you made a very good job!
Guest chapter 60 . 12/24/2016
Whattaaa!
I know it!
She's gonna be the World Walker.
And something tells me that she had been the World Walker all this time! So that she pass it (the ancient woman) to her incarnation and kyaa~ this is the best though Hidan wasn't even freaking hella in here.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
I did not get this.
It's either I'm slow or this is made to be confusing. Psh.
Did Konan take off her necklace!?
I hope not
angelus vermiculus chapter 60 . 11/26/2016
well that ended suddenly
GENTLE GIRL chapter 60 . 9/17/2016
THANK YOU JUCHKO(AWESOME-EST FANFICTION WRITER) FOR THIS MOST BEAUTIFUL FANFICTION EVER WRITTEN! :):):) *HAPPY DANCE*
this story is constructed so perfectly with such believable plot line that it could even be turned into a novel or an anime show..its really that beautifull! I LOVED HOW ITACHI AND SakuRa who have both undeservedly and unnecessarily suffered a lot in the manga and the anime in their own ways finally get their HaPPy ending!
thank you again for making us happy by writing this too beautiful to be true fanfiction ever! :):)
it made my day! :):)
Alya Starbright chapter 60 . 5/7/2016
Oh my gosh! Is the moment (I don't remember what chapter) where Future Sakura hears about the broken buildings and the fact that "She left" the place where that World connects with the Kindred Spirits World? That would be so cool!
(Man, now I feel smart).
Alya
Ione-Sama chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
Okay. I'm really sick and tired of her "poor me I'm weak" pity party! Get the hell over it! Everyone has shortcomings and they learn to deal with them!
Mary chapter 60 . 1/23/2016
Wow this is a very
Really good story it's a way of giving g Sakura pi k heritage but the story is way out . I did enjoyed it but the end ?... kind of in the air. ... but you can write really good
Munchy chapter 60 . 8/24/2015
Ehh? Twisted mind of yours.
cherryfull chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Wow, it's not like me beeing able to stop reading to review.. but I forgot something before.. I wondered how do you do to enter this page.. as you talk of your computer, it seem like you shouldn't be able to get past Google's "main" page... that makes you more awesome! *-* (awesomest, I would say.. if the word was actually not made up by me).
2,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »