Reviews for And the Circle Comes Round
Guest chapter 60 . 12/24/2016
Whattaaa!
I know it!
She's gonna be the World Walker.
And something tells me that she had been the World Walker all this time! So that she pass it (the ancient woman) to her incarnation and kyaa~ this is the best though Hidan wasn't even freaking hella in here.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
I did not get this.
It's either I'm slow or this is made to be confusing. Psh.
Did Konan take off her necklace!?
I hope not
angelus vermiculus chapter 60 . 11/26/2016
well that ended suddenly
GENTLE GIRL chapter 60 . 9/17/2016
THANK YOU JUCHKO(AWESOME-EST FANFICTION WRITER) FOR THIS MOST BEAUTIFUL FANFICTION EVER WRITTEN! :):):) *HAPPY DANCE*
this story is constructed so perfectly with such believable plot line that it could even be turned into a novel or an anime show..its really that beautifull! I LOVED HOW ITACHI AND SakuRa who have both undeservedly and unnecessarily suffered a lot in the manga and the anime in their own ways finally get their HaPPy ending!
thank you again for making us happy by writing this too beautiful to be true fanfiction ever! :):)
it made my day! :):)
Alya Starbright chapter 60 . 5/7/2016
Oh my gosh! Is the moment (I don't remember what chapter) where Future Sakura hears about the broken buildings and the fact that "She left" the place where that World connects with the Kindred Spirits World? That would be so cool!
(Man, now I feel smart).
Alya
Ione-Sama chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
Okay. I'm really sick and tired of her "poor me I'm weak" pity party! Get the hell over it! Everyone has shortcomings and they learn to deal with them!
Mary chapter 60 . 1/23/2016
Wow this is a very
Really good story it's a way of giving g Sakura pi k heritage but the story is way out . I did enjoyed it but the end ?... kind of in the air. ... but you can write really good
Munchy chapter 60 . 8/24/2015
Ehh? Twisted mind of yours.
cherryfull chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Wow, it's not like me beeing able to stop reading to review.. but I forgot something before.. I wondered how do you do to enter this page.. as you talk of your computer, it seem like you shouldn't be able to get past Google's "main" page... that makes you more awesome! *-* (awesomest, I would say.. if the word was actually not made up by me).
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Can anyone please elaborate the ending to me? Does Sakura get to return to her family and Itachi, now that she's a world walker?
Renee chapter 60 . 1/20/2015
Awesome story! I've been steadily reading both of the stories. You've gotten me addicted. I don't imagine you'll be continuing with this, will you? I could tell as I read that you've put quite a bit of effort in your writing. Thank you for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/15/2014
Guest chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
)%)_)
Casual Fire chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
First I want to rant about how obsessed I am with this story. It is a wonderful idea and it keeps me guessing, which is hard. And the plot is very thick and believable all around. The characters aren't too OOC and the storyline fits pretty well with what happened in cannon durring the time you were writing this. The same thing goes with the first story as well. I couldn't put it down towards the end. And I was freaking out; I didn't want Itachi to forget. *sniffs*

Now for some constructive criticism:

I'm not sure if you've fixed this in later chapters or even in some of you newer stories, but I noticed that there is an abundance of repetition in this story. For example: sakura is having a mental debate about something, lists off a bunch of facts/reasons for something, then she or some other character in the scene proceeds to re-say all of it outloud almost word for word. In this chapter in particular Pein repeats almost word for word what he told Yuri in the previous chapter. I get /why/ you do it in some instances, but I've actually tried skipping over paragraphs that start out with the repetition and find myself continuing with the story as normal. I know you've long moved onto other things and will probably not go back and revise this story that much, but just as a future thing. You're a great writer and I will most definitely be checking out your other stuff once in done with this one.

Literally even with the repetition thing this story and the one before are amazing. I give them a 9 out of 10. Keep it up! I hope I didn't come across as rude or anything...
Guest chapter 60 . 8/28/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely, positively BEAUTIFUL.
2,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »