Reviews for Spark of life
Razzle chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh, my God... How did you write something this good? It was exactly like watching an episode of the Outer Limits. I LOVE how you have the narration things at the beginning and end of the story in all caps. I could hear it in my head like it was said on the show! I really love Hollam as a character - so amazing! This is really, really, REALLY great! WOW!

It being written in present tense made it so immediate and suspenseful! I think that was a large part of why it seemed like watching the show. You know, waiting to see what HAPPENS rather than find out what had happened before! BRAVO!
the mad reviewer chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
try using past tense to write in instead of present tense. IE: He said, she said, as opposed to, He says, she says. I could only read three or four lines before the present tense threw me off and i couldn't read any more.
jprime chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Hauntingly interesting...
Its very interesting how you managed to combine elements from Voyager (i suppose the mobile emmitter was used many times before that, notably in red dwarf) and Bicentennial man together and still come up with something origninal...Keep writing!
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Something about The Outer Limits has to bring the best out in writers, and this one applies as that. Damn good work here - have you thought of trying your hand at original work as well? If you could write something like this, you could take the original Sci-Fi Horror by the horns.
Sukuru chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Wow, nice story. Please write some more!
LissaLapin chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Wow... very thought provoking fic..
Meowth3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
da mn! outer limits are soo depressing even the fanfics are depressing!