Reviews for Autumn leaves
MagykTales chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Finally! I have time! I love it when I have time...well anyways. This story caught my eye so I thought why not? I'll review. Plus, unless I am mistaken I believe that it's in my C2. It's a shame that I haven't reviewed it. So sorry. But here I am!

Spelling/Grammar

"...waving around even so slowly until." I think that even is actually ever.

A soar taste lingered..." Soar means to fly. Sour is the word I'm sure.

Well there we are. That's about all that I was capable of finding. Truly Glimer...when I read one of your stories, it's quite entertaining and at times frustrating. This story was both. I am somewhat confused by the meaning, message and whatnot of the story. But your writing style...incorporates that sense of...subtlety I think. It's annoying for me when I don't get the whole story, lol. What I did get was this...horribly...empty vibe. Like something was missing but it was too late to retrieve it. But no matter how much Serenity may have wanted Kaina...she would never change the way things are now which is the present story timing. Am I right?

Her boy is the son of another right? And yet some part of Serenity still loves Seto. I'm not sure if it's all of her heart anymore though. Things were left unsettled between them...old trick! QUITE frustrating...but a good way to make the story interesting. It's just like Seto thought not to ever tell Serenity that he loved her. And I think that she waited and waited for him to tell her that he loved her? Perhaps that's what the first paragraph hints at. You write about mature things and manage to pull them off. Gives people the idea that you might have experience? ;) But overall I felt that the message was given quite well. The story writing style was good too. I like it!

I shall see you in my other reviews! Hope you liked this one!

P.M.
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i really liked this, it was very bitter-sweet. a rare thing to find in seto seren fics these days. must say this is one of the few that i enjoyed, great job hope to hear more from u ;)
Jessy chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Im so confused...XD
Yami no Game chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Nice job.
FTR chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Wow, that was great. sad, but i liked it _
Writer Elsewhere chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
It was a highly enjoyable read. Sad but leaves you with a fulfilling feeling. Great job!
ANAYAS-CREATER chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Aww, very cute.
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aw, that's so sad. I like this.
Crystalline Embers chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Nice one-shot! Although, *sob* it's sad but, it's also very good. Great job on this!