Reviews for What Love Is
sian22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Omg..how did you? How? You have read my mind..but them both in way i dont think i ever could. Thank you
eschscholzia chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
I can picture the scenes very well. Thank you for the story!
DwarvenWarrior chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
That was beautiful
Certh chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I've just found this and all I can say is... wow. Really, really nice, delving into such depths and convertinging such strong feelings into words. This snapshot of the relationship between Eowyn and Faramir is quite close to what I imagine them sharing.

EC
Absol Master chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is just so sweet. I love how realistic you make things-no marriage is perfect, but that's what makes it beautiful. Thank you for this piece; I'd leave more but I feel no need to nitpick. The story is amazing as it is. Thank you.
Lecidre chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Aww, that was so sweet and lovely! I loved every part of this one-shot. You did a wonderful job on capturing their characters, and the way you portrayed their love and those thoughtful gestures is also nicely done. Love it! :D
Teimosa chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Short and gorgeous. Congratulations! I love it.

Undoubtedly, the cutest I ever read.
azab chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
loved it
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Aww! So cute and fluffy :D You truly do write Eowyn/Faramir well.
Lady Drace chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Oh this is absolutely beautiful, and exactly like I would imagine their lives together. *sigh* Finding this just made my day so much more fluffy and relaxed. Thank you very much.
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Hey! I really like this! It's really good, and very Canon compliant! (It sounds a little like you've read either "Passive Men/ Wild Women" or "Men Are From Mars/Women Are From Venus", but it also sound like you've pegged exactly what these two personalities would face, when married to each other.)

Eowyn goes nuts dealing with a man who refuses to fight with her, but I hope she realizes this is a defense strategy Faramir developed early in life, to deal with his father.

Anyway, well done! :-D
Anyone But That chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Eowyn's just such a cool character. She is definitely Faramir's shield, since he's been so abused his whole life.
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This is a gorgeous piece of writing, made so by the considerable skills you possess, and from being written straight from the heart. (Not to mention that I highly relate to the emotions expressed...)

It's wonderful and on my favorites list. So are you. _~

Hugs,

KL
Estel212 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
AWI love this, i thought it so sweet. anyway nice job!
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Lovely snapshot of their life together. You capture both of their personalities very well in a small space, and it's fun to read about the day-to-day annoyances and pleasures that make up their relationship.