Reviews for Ship of Dreams
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Ooh, I loved it! I'm glad Lily's opening up to them now...the next chapter should be funfunfun. Right? Am i right? I hope I'm right...lol... So, great stuff, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
SeventhTatar chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
yay an upate! woot! i love you and this story, please continue to update! yay! thanks
fuck everything i choose to be chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
*dances* I'm so pleased! Sirius is a charming little... *swoons* Anyways, this chapte was wonderful to read, and so well written. The lack of typos makes me very happy. And so, I thank you!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
yay! please update! woot i love this story. you so deserve more than the pathetic reviews that i can give now!
SeventhTatar chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
oh, please update this story, it's very very interesting! i really like the idea of a pre potter titanic! so original. yea, so please please update!
fuck everything i choose to be chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Wow. This si really good, and I really hope that you continue this. They're all so awesome, and I hope that it's going to be Lily/James, just cause. :D
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
NO! I want another chapter! I love this! It's almost...random...Harry Potter and Titanic... But random in the best way! I love the whole idea of it, and I can't wait for you to udpate *hinthint*
marauder girl 78 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Brilliant idea...are there going to be any Jack/Rose parallels? lol. please update soon!
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is very good, and an interesting idea. Keep going!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2