Reviews for Ship of Dreams
aurorasparrow88 chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
Haha, I'd actually forgotten who Marina was too, so thanks for the clarification! Lovely chapchap! You know what? I don't know why, but in your story, Remus is particularly very shexy... I mean I usually find him so anyway, but I dunno...maybe it's the way you portray him and no I'm worried about him...looks like he might be getting sick...his first class friends better take good care of him. Love how your developing more of a relationship between Lily and James, it's sort of happening like JKR meant it to...Lily loathes him at first but then she warms to him, so good job. I just feel bad for Sev...so misunderstod... Lovelyjob! Can't wait for another chapchap!
SeventhTatar chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
wow! yay i love the fact that remus danced with the shy little Marina. o so cute! i hope he's okay! James and Sirius better go looking for him! please update! luv!
aurorasparrow88 chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Ooh, I loved it! I'm glad Lily's opening up to them now...the next chapter should be funfunfun. Right? Am i right? I hope I'm right...lol... So, great stuff, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
SeventhTatar chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
yay an upate! woot! i love you and this story, please continue to update! yay! thanks
fuck everything i choose to be chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
*dances* I'm so pleased! Sirius is a charming little... *swoons* Anyways, this chapte was wonderful to read, and so well written. The lack of typos makes me very happy. And so, I thank you!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
yay! please update! woot i love this story. you so deserve more than the pathetic reviews that i can give now!
SeventhTatar chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
oh, please update this story, it's very very interesting! i really like the idea of a pre potter titanic! so original. yea, so please please update!
fuck everything i choose to be chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Wow. This si really good, and I really hope that you continue this. They're all so awesome, and I hope that it's going to be Lily/James, just cause. :D
aurorasparrow88 chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
NO! I want another chapter! I love this! It's almost...random...Harry Potter and Titanic... But random in the best way! I love the whole idea of it, and I can't wait for you to udpate *hinthint*
marauder girl 78 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Brilliant idea...are there going to be any Jack/Rose parallels? lol. please update soon!
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is very good, and an interesting idea. Keep going!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2