Reviews for The TurtleWhoLived
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I couldn't help bursting out with laughter at this point. My brother came through at the moment, and probaly thinks I'm insane now...Oh well, I am anyway;)

Great story, and I can so see Mikey doing this.

Onto the Favourites!
caylender chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Aw, this was so cute! Hah, Leo's Neville...Great job!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
OMG! That was fantastic! I read HPDH! Did it make you cry? It made me cry...but it was good...'cept a course for some certain parts...an-n-nway...

"Professer Flitwick!"okay, I lost it right there. Couldn't stop laughing! Makes me think of Star Wars for some odd reason, because I can imagine him doing the same thing with all those characters("Master Yoda!"). Well, this was a great one-shot!
villiagemonster chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
A ficlet like this disserves a review - it was so funny I can't help picturing Mikey dressed in black robs with a fake scar every time I watch the movie... supoose it's better than the image of Mikey dressed like a wiggle - nevermind, Take Care please.

Villiage
Raphshell chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
lol this is hilarious!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Hahahahaha! This was really funny! I haven't been into HP for years - stopped reading after OotP, disliked that one with a passion - even though I kept myself updated on HBP and DH via friends, since I wanted to find out who died - yeah, I know I'm macabre - anyway, my point is, I don't like Harry Potter, but this fic was hilarious. It took a while before I figured out what was going on, but when I did, it was quite easy finding out who was who. Although I still wonder about Splinter's reaction at being called Professor Flitwick...

Well done, MK! Fave!

Idun

Ps. Are you working on a new chapter of Homo Terrapins, or should I start?
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Whoo Hoo! You blended two of my fave things together. I love HP and TMNT, so this was awesome. I can see Mikey playing HP and thinking that Raph is Voldemort. This was good. You are such a good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Gemini Willow chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I was really confused at first, but when I understood they were playing I couldn't stop laughing!
I LOVE MIKEY chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is so good! I am going up to my aunts house to see the Harry potter movies. I saw them A year or two ago and they are so good.
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I'm laughing. Truly, I am. But I think you should've gone for Dumbledore for Splinter, not Professor Flitwick. Not that I'm complaining. Just a thought.

Oh yeah... Dumbledore died in that last book eh...

woops.
myown262 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
OMG i loved it...i can totally see mikey doing that. man that was amusing..