Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return to Hogwarts
Ani chapter 36 . 4/10
i thought this is a ron hermione fanfic :(
54 chapter 60 . 1/21
Aurors are absolutely NOT allowed to use unforgivable curses. NO, NO, NO! They are unforgivable for a reason. Puts a damper on this story for me.
54 chapter 44 . 1/19
The Polyjuice potion takes a month to brew, 30 minutes will not make the potion, not even close.
Disconnects from earlier chapter, Rowle didn't die.
AdamHeatherly chapter 62 . 11/13/2016
"Are you serious"
"No sirius died 3 years ago"

Sorry all these old fanfics ive been rereading made me miss that bit :)
AdamHeatherly chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
Just noticed mcgonagall is calling Harry harry a lot in this
geogre chapter 16 . 9/21/2016
if you gonna make geogre and verity togther your wrong he's with angelingna johson
jlsnc0331983 chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Fourth time reading this one. It is great. Love the connections between the charactors. Love your take on after the battle.
NOTTELLINGYOU chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
i've read the first 3 chapters and i'm in love so far, your a great writer keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
You are the best fanfic writer I have read! I love your one about Hermione's pregnancy! I would love one more based on Ginny! Thank you for getting your thoughts straight!
Redneck IC Fan chapter 75 . 5/13/2015
Well I just finished the story and for the most part it was well done. However when I read Harry was taking a palne to New York I just about quit reading... Wizards don't use planes! And for me in a fanfic Harry and Ron were both moody little girls half the time. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
.5nvnh .
G the Headmaster chapter 32 . 3/20/2015
Why did Minerva sign the excuse notes as the Headmistress of Hogwarts? I thought Browne was the Headmaster.
Dorvell chapter 36 . 3/19/2015
I'll bet Brown's family is being held captive by the death eaters. Either that, or they've been killed. Another possibility, Brown could be under the Impirius Curse! Guess I'll just have to read on to find out!
firebolthallow1572 chapter 20 . 3/1/2015
Your making being Ron the most important person than Harry which wrong and I think you need to change this which wrong. You made that Ron is the Hero and not Harry and he did the work more than they did with the wrong couple as well. Harry should be with Susan or Tonk. McGonagall should be Headmistress and not a suib you should rethink this story out and rewrite.