Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return to Hogwarts
jlsnc0331983 chapter 3 . 8/28
Fourth time reading this one. It is great. Love the connections between the charactors. Love your take on after the battle.
NOTTELLINGYOU chapter 3 . 5/23
i've read the first 3 chapters and i'm in love so far, your a great writer keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
You are the best fanfic writer I have read! I love your one about Hermione's pregnancy! I would love one more based on Ginny! Thank you for getting your thoughts straight!
Redneck IC Fan chapter 75 . 5/13/2015
Well I just finished the story and for the most part it was well done. However when I read Harry was taking a palne to New York I just about quit reading... Wizards don't use planes! And for me in a fanfic Harry and Ron were both moody little girls half the time. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
.5nvnh .
G the Headmaster chapter 32 . 3/20/2015
Why did Minerva sign the excuse notes as the Headmistress of Hogwarts? I thought Browne was the Headmaster.
Dorvell chapter 36 . 3/19/2015
I'll bet Brown's family is being held captive by the death eaters. Either that, or they've been killed. Another possibility, Brown could be under the Impirius Curse! Guess I'll just have to read on to find out!
firebolthallow1572 chapter 20 . 3/1/2015
Your making being Ron the most important person than Harry which wrong and I think you need to change this which wrong. You made that Ron is the Hero and not Harry and he did the work more than they did with the wrong couple as well. Harry should be with Susan or Tonk. McGonagall should be Headmistress and not a suib you should rethink this story out and rewrite.
hashim hussain chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Best ever better tthan the first chapter I hope geoge cheers upanyways can not wait to read on
hashim Hussain chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Really interesting and exciting can not wait to read on
Guest chapter 75 . 1/23/2015
very good try make some more
MissNikita chapter 33 . 11/10/2014
Ughhh annoying twat (Ginger not you lol)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
I only just started reading it. I love your story so far. You have a few grammatical errors but otherwise, it's so far a GREAT read! Have a good day.
GinnyPotter4ever chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
You should use words like I'll, you're, won't, haven't, wouldn't, etc. Keep in mind this is not meant to be offensive. Great story so far! I am on chapter 10. Just finished chapter 9 before writing review! I have read The Bonds of Time and the Bonds of Time II: Fighting Fate. Cannot wait to read more of your stories!
I give your stories an: A and !
I think they are good and I enjoy reading them. I like your post war and time travel Harry Potter stories. I think you should write more of them and another bonds of time book!
Great stories and happy writing!
GinnyPotter4ever
(BTW: this review was for Harry Potter and the Return to Hogwarts)
Ser samwise chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
You didint know how to make a sorting hat song did you