Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return to Hogwarts
ThunderSphinx chapter 20 . 10/27
How the hell did that idiot Ron get picked to be Head Boy? He was a terrible Prefect who didn't stand up to his brothers and who always complained about his duties. What did he do to deserve it? Did he earn it by abandoning Harry and Hermione in the tent?

If I were the actual 7th year students, I would file a complaint with the Board of Governors for favoritism and discrimination.
Hinny073180 chapter 14 . 10/25
For Fleurs pregnancy: Canon is that Victorie was born on the 2nd anniversary of the war. The way you have written is that she would be due sometime around the 1st anniversary of the war.
Ani chapter 36 . 4/10
i thought this is a ron hermione fanfic :(
54 chapter 60 . 1/21
Aurors are absolutely NOT allowed to use unforgivable curses. NO, NO, NO! They are unforgivable for a reason. Puts a damper on this story for me.
54 chapter 44 . 1/19
The Polyjuice potion takes a month to brew, 30 minutes will not make the potion, not even close.
Disconnects from earlier chapter, Rowle didn't die.
AdamHeatherly chapter 62 . 11/13/2016
"Are you serious"
"No sirius died 3 years ago"

Sorry all these old fanfics ive been rereading made me miss that bit :)
AdamHeatherly chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
Just noticed mcgonagall is calling Harry harry a lot in this
geogre chapter 16 . 9/21/2016
if you gonna make geogre and verity togther your wrong he's with angelingna johson
jlsnc0331983 chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Fourth time reading this one. It is great. Love the connections between the charactors. Love your take on after the battle.
NOTTELLINGYOU chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
i've read the first 3 chapters and i'm in love so far, your a great writer keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
You are the best fanfic writer I have read! I love your one about Hermione's pregnancy! I would love one more based on Ginny! Thank you for getting your thoughts straight!
Redneck IC Fan chapter 75 . 5/13/2015
Well I just finished the story and for the most part it was well done. However when I read Harry was taking a palne to New York I just about quit reading... Wizards don't use planes! And for me in a fanfic Harry and Ron were both moody little girls half the time. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
.5nvnh .
G the Headmaster chapter 32 . 3/20/2015
Why did Minerva sign the excuse notes as the Headmistress of Hogwarts? I thought Browne was the Headmaster.