Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return to Hogwarts
GTH chapter 32 . 3/20
Why did Minerva sign the excuse notes as the Headmistress of Hogwarts? I thought Browne was the Headmaster.
Dorvell chapter 36 . 3/19
I'll bet Brown's family is being held captive by the death eaters. Either that, or they've been killed. Another possibility, Brown could be under the Impirius Curse! Guess I'll just have to read on to find out!
firebolthallow1572 chapter 20 . 3/1
Your making being Ron the most important person than Harry which wrong and I think you need to change this which wrong. You made that Ron is the Hero and not Harry and he did the work more than they did with the wrong couple as well. Harry should be with Susan or Tonk. McGonagall should be Headmistress and not a suib you should rethink this story out and rewrite.
hashim hussain chapter 2 . 2/6
Best ever better tthan the first chapter I hope geoge cheers upanyways can not wait to read on
hashim Hussain chapter 1 . 2/5
Really interesting and exciting can not wait to read on
very good try make some more
MissNikita chapter 33 . 11/10/2014
Ughhh annoying twat (Ginger not you lol)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
I only just started reading it. I love your story so far. You have a few grammatical errors but otherwise, it's so far a GREAT read! Have a good day.
GinnyPotter4ever chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
You should use words like I'll, you're, won't, haven't, wouldn't, etc. Keep in mind this is not meant to be offensive. Great story so far! I am on chapter 10. Just finished chapter 9 before writing review! I have read The Bonds of Time and the Bonds of Time II: Fighting Fate. Cannot wait to read more of your stories!
I give your stories an: A and !
I think they are good and I enjoy reading them. I like your post war and time travel Harry Potter stories. I think you should write more of them and another bonds of time book!
Great stories and happy writing!
GinnyPotter4ever
(BTW: this review was for Harry Potter and the Return to Hogwarts)
Ser samwise chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
You didint know how to make a sorting hat song did you
Ser samwise chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Your writing is getting better and better the more I read but still there are a few spelling errors like in the last paragraph it says "His was happy to know the Dursleys were well."
Ser samwise chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Harry doesent need to spill his guts out to everyone, often he keeps some of his thoughts to himself.
Matt chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
If you continue to write study J.K righting stile, hold some info back and talk more about what they are thinking. Thats how J.K did it.
tiffany.woodruff.161 chapter 44 . 4/13/2014
Shame on you using like that. Kidding made me laugh
HauntingHarmoni chapter 51 . 1/25/2014
I forgot to add this a few chapters back. Polyjuice potion takes one month to brew and watch the spelling. In this chapter you have an everyone instead of an everything.