Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return to Hogwarts
MechenManachewagan chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
The stories still great. I cant wait to read more in the future.
Dueler312 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Definitely really good. Update soon.
sairbears chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Great chapter i was plesently suprised to see that you had updated again :) i really enjoyed reading. As an Asie i just wanted to let you know that Sydney is not the capital of Australia, Canberra is most ppls dont know that because nothings there and it boring :P its directly between Brisban and Sydney. Secondly Kangaroos are very common and very few live in the 'Outback' because its to dry and has no food or water, they live in farmland, golfcourses, their founds in many parts of the uban areas and parks out side of the cities. Any ways if you have any Aussie problems let me know :)
RaeDawg00 chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Leaky Goblet...lol that's to funny. Update soon please
HermesThriceGreat chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
I like this story thus far, but I do have one nitpicky thing. Canberra, not Sydney, is Australia's capital. Of course, there is no reason for the Wizarding "capital" and the Muggle capital city to be the same in every country.
griffindor-girl12 chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
ok everythings going well

whats gonna happen!

Can't wait for the next chappie!
BattleHamster chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
This is a great idea for a story, and I think that you're doing quite well. The one problem that I noticed is that the scenes often seem rather stilted. I think that two things would really help this. One, the scenes with dialogue often read almost like a script: so-and-so said this and what's-his-name said that. Try describing their reactions and what they're doing beyond just what they say. Two, sometimes the dialogue itself seems unrealistic; it's almost too formal. Try to make sure that you could actually hear the characters saying those lines. Also think about how realistic what you have happening is. Given Harry's reception at the Leaky Cauldron in PS, do you think he could walk into the Ministry after defeating Voldemort without being swarmed by people?

I hope this doesn't come across as too negative; I'm usually much better at pointing out bad stuff than good stuff.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
Yay! I actually like cliffhangers at the end of chapters, because it makes me want to read more.

G.S.1307
Precious Ink chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
you're right! i loved it... bit sad to know that i wont be hearing about hermione and ron for a while... but interested to know what will happen to harry..:D... please update asap...

Q8iya..:D
Avanell chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
I can't wait for more of the Australian adventure (sigh...I've been there!). Love the Ron/Hermione stuff...and yes, it does seem too easy.
MechenManachewagan chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
This is one of the best epilogue stories that ive read. Keep up the good work i look forward to reading more in the future.
ChocolateGal16 chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Gabby chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
loved it! keep the chapters coming!
Spacehog26 chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
Hey there, not had chance to read Chapter 4 yet, but I'm enjoying this (I found it from the Canon Only C2 where my own story is posted)... keep up the good work :)
whiteforforever13 chapter 4 . 8/27/2007