Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return to Hogwarts
Beth chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
I loved this chapter. u write good
Verbally Enhanced chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
I liked this chapter it was cute.

My only concern is that it was too easy.

She found her parents too quick.

They got to them, too quick.

They solved the memory problem too quick.

It's all too simple.

Otherwise I really enjoyed it :)
Princess-Laurelin chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
I loved it and can't wait to see then next chapter, paticularly the storyline.
Avanell chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
Nice update :)
Dueler312 chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
This is getting really good. Update soon.
RaeDawg00 chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
Loved the chpater, and I can't wait to see what Ron thinks about going back to Hogwarts. Update soon.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Great chapter! I'm glad that George seems a little better. I like how you're alternating the chapters between England and Austrailia. Great job and I can't wait for more.

G.S.1307
griffindor-girl12 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Loved it! It will be interesting to see how the Dursleys react.
Verbally Enhanced chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Ok.

I wasn't too sure if I liked this story when I first started reading it.

But now, I'm getting into it.

I like that you switch POVs up. And that you made it a whole fiasco to restore Hermione's parents memory.

I also think it's great for you to incorporate the Dursley's in all this. I kinda hate them.

But the fact that Dudley changed in the last book...makes it okay for them to still be part of their lives...however awkwardly that may be. lmao.

Either way. I can't wait to see how Australia goes.

But I don't think it should be made THAT easy for them.

Make them run into a death eater or something before finding her parents. lOl. For kicks?

Good luck. I'll be waiting.

And sorry this review was so long.
Precious Ink chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
i do not mind the length... ;D... and its exciting that george is making a chain... .can't wait for the next ch. :D

Q8iya.. :]
eigoyui chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
I think there are a fair few Australians that believe the capital of Australia is Sydney too.
sairbears chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Awsome chapter really enjoyed it, cant wait to read updates
MechenManachewagan chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
The stories still great. I cant wait to read more in the future.
Dueler312 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Definitely really good. Update soon.
sairbears chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Great chapter i was plesently suprised to see that you had updated again :) i really enjoyed reading. As an Asie i just wanted to let you know that Sydney is not the capital of Australia, Canberra is most ppls dont know that because nothings there and it boring :P its directly between Brisban and Sydney. Secondly Kangaroos are very common and very few live in the 'Outback' because its to dry and has no food or water, they live in farmland, golfcourses, their founds in many parts of the uban areas and parks out side of the cities. Any ways if you have any Aussie problems let me know :)
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »