Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return to Hogwarts
griffindor-girl12 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Loved it! It will be interesting to see how the Dursleys react.
Verbally Enhanced chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Ok.

I wasn't too sure if I liked this story when I first started reading it.

But now, I'm getting into it.

I like that you switch POVs up. And that you made it a whole fiasco to restore Hermione's parents memory.

I also think it's great for you to incorporate the Dursley's in all this. I kinda hate them.

But the fact that Dudley changed in the last book...makes it okay for them to still be part of their lives...however awkwardly that may be. lmao.

Either way. I can't wait to see how Australia goes.

But I don't think it should be made THAT easy for them.

Make them run into a death eater or something before finding her parents. lOl. For kicks?

Good luck. I'll be waiting.

And sorry this review was so long.
Precious Ink chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
i do not mind the length... ;D... and its exciting that george is making a chain... .can't wait for the next ch. :D

Q8iya.. :]
eigoyui chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
I think there are a fair few Australians that believe the capital of Australia is Sydney too.
sairbears chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Awsome chapter really enjoyed it, cant wait to read updates
MechenManachewagan chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
The stories still great. I cant wait to read more in the future.
Dueler312 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Definitely really good. Update soon.
sairbears chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Great chapter i was plesently suprised to see that you had updated again :) i really enjoyed reading. As an Asie i just wanted to let you know that Sydney is not the capital of Australia, Canberra is most ppls dont know that because nothings there and it boring :P its directly between Brisban and Sydney. Secondly Kangaroos are very common and very few live in the 'Outback' because its to dry and has no food or water, they live in farmland, golfcourses, their founds in many parts of the uban areas and parks out side of the cities. Any ways if you have any Aussie problems let me know :)
RaeDawg00 chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Leaky Goblet...lol that's to funny. Update soon please
HermesThriceGreat chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
I like this story thus far, but I do have one nitpicky thing. Canberra, not Sydney, is Australia's capital. Of course, there is no reason for the Wizarding "capital" and the Muggle capital city to be the same in every country.
griffindor-girl12 chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
ok everythings going well

whats gonna happen!

Can't wait for the next chappie!
BattleHamster chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
This is a great idea for a story, and I think that you're doing quite well. The one problem that I noticed is that the scenes often seem rather stilted. I think that two things would really help this. One, the scenes with dialogue often read almost like a script: so-and-so said this and what's-his-name said that. Try describing their reactions and what they're doing beyond just what they say. Two, sometimes the dialogue itself seems unrealistic; it's almost too formal. Try to make sure that you could actually hear the characters saying those lines. Also think about how realistic what you have happening is. Given Harry's reception at the Leaky Cauldron in PS, do you think he could walk into the Ministry after defeating Voldemort without being swarmed by people?

I hope this doesn't come across as too negative; I'm usually much better at pointing out bad stuff than good stuff.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
Yay! I actually like cliffhangers at the end of chapters, because it makes me want to read more.

G.S.1307
Precious Ink chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
you're right! i loved it... bit sad to know that i wont be hearing about hermione and ron for a while... but interested to know what will happen to harry..:D... please update asap...

Q8iya..:D
Avanell chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
I can't wait for more of the Australian adventure (sigh...I've been there!). Love the Ron/Hermione stuff...and yes, it does seem too easy.
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »