Reviews for Legacy
panthera master chapter 1 . 5/23
Dude...for the love of Sparda delectable arse...
When will u update this? Its been years!

Did you abandoned this? Please say no...
TAT
Lovell Luka chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
OMG! That WAS SO GREAT! I loved the Vergil stealing Dante's gun thing! And it's all SO GOOD! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF PEPPERONI, UPDATE! *shakes authoress frantically* I NEED MY FIX!
Lovell Luka chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
omg i loved it. that brail joke was terribly hilarious.
Lovell Luka chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
OMG! I love you! *claps and bounces* Brothers hug! Brothers hug!
Lovell Luka chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Aw. Poor Dante.
Lovell Luka chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
heh. awesome.
Lovell Luka chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
That was great! Heehee. w
I just love them not trying to kill eachother.
Lovell Luka chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
OMG! That was so funny and awesome and I loved it! Dante's dialogue was a little bit OOC at times, but it was still great! I fangirlishly giggled when he landed on Vergil! XD
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
OMG! It did not suck at all! That was FANTASTIC! You write SO GOOD! :D
panthera master chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
for the love of anything shiny and rainbowy and magical in the world...UPDATE THIIIS PLEASEEEE!
this fic is too awesome to stop in the middle...(TT W TT)
so please update, deary *sob*
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh well. Looks like we have different opinion of 'Dante should've jumped after his brother', coz it was Vergil's choice, and he respected it, he knew there was no going back. And really, the only thing Vergil ever deserved from his brother was a painful death, luckily Dante was too compassionate for that.
Ectis chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
I don't mind Nero, but I'd like to see more Vergil.

On a side note, I hope you update. I love this fic and don't want to have to declare it dead.
RedRogue chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I absolutely love this story. The relationship developed between Dante and Vergil is so complicated and engrossing, I was about brought to tears in some parts when they were on the verge of expressing themselves. You write excellently.
I know this story hasn't been added to in almost five years, but I plan on keeping an eye out for it, regardless :3
grimm the kitty chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
aaahthis is such a good story! Your Dante and Vergil Character is real-like
The Brother relationship is also fun to read, as...the older one always had the pride to lead (that is so true...a big bro always had the responsebility to protect his younger bro ...absolutly touching!)
need more of this! waiting for the next chappy
hurry n update this! XD
ArtThouStupid chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Awesome story (: Love Dante's attitude :P I can't wait for the next chapter!