Reviews for The Marauder Years
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hey it's really good and I like it. I find it awesome to read about the marauders
WritingPen chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
Did I told u last time that I wanted some more?

I did, I now I did.

But I still wants more! Two chapters arent enough! not to me!

I have to now how it ends like!

thanks for the earlier chapters by the way, I love this story.

/WW
Stacey Ellen chapter 8 . 10/13/2007
Great chapter!
K. East chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
D: Poor Olivia..!
Stacey Ellen chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
Poor Olivia! Good chapter, Looking forward to reading more.
MeIp chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
Ooh, i love this story! Please write more :)
WritingPen chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
This is the best story ever! and I mean it!

I choosed this one to my schoolwork, write about a short story or a bit of a book in english (I am from Sweden,studying english at school) and now I am agnry at my self 'cause I took a short one (even if I can't get angry over that I read it) and now I wants some more of it! Come on, write some more!
Stacey Ellen chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Great chapter!
CrazyChipmunkGoneHyper chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
aw poor lily. really cute story.
Stacey Ellen chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Good chapter! Please update soon.
rehtaehwashere chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
I like the story.
Emma chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
This story is amazing, and for the last week I keep coming to chack if its updated! Hope you do soon!
Dzzz chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
I love this story!It's great that in every chapter we get to see the events from a different angle!I love how you wrote James too...he's great! can't wait for the next chapter!
Stacey Ellen chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
I have just read this and i love it so far. I really like the characters you have made. Keep up the good work!
missballerina chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Hi Soph,

Sorry I haven't submit a review before, but I have been eagerly reading the past chapters. You know what I love about this story? The variation in the names, from Mary Mcdonald to Arthea Podstick. It's very JKR. Keep up the good work, I cant wait to read more!