Reviews for Naruto of the LinKuei
update dammit
TEAM TOBI chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Please continue this story
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
I was blasting the mortal kombat theme on my stereo when I read the Naruto vs. Zabuza fight. Now this is fucking awesome. Sub-zero mixed with Raiden. Through in some Smoke, and maybe in the future alittle Scorpion, and I don't think Naruto could get anymore badass.

Love the story. And I am going to go check out that fic right now.

For anyone interested, Serpentsannin changed their name. I don't know what it is now, but their fic, Puppet Master Naruto has been reposted by WingardiumRasengan. So you can read it there.

ChronoMitsurugi chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
I agree. Kakashi could have been freaking amazing if Kishimoto didn't fuck him over.

Great chapter. Naruto is awesome but we all knew that. LOL.

Keep up the good work.

ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Wow, the scroll incident, like we haven't seen that a thousand times before. *sigh* Oh well, at least this time there is a proper reason for it. The Sandaime didn't know that the Lin-Kuei don't use jutsu, and Raiden didn't know that the genin exam is jutsu, AND Iruka was just an ass. I mean come on, the fucking HOKAGE sends this kid to take the exams. Doesn't that sound a little odd. The smart thing to do would be to find out WHY the boy was sent. But since everyone in the Naruto world is a fucking moron, this is to be expected.

Anyway, great so far and definitely looking forward to more.

crocket chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
nope not just you. he spouts dont leave freinds behind but he never once helped pinky or narutu and he and bitch boy both steal others hard work. i would have him done for treason if my village as he is intentanally weaking the people under him bar but head boy.
Xdeath-godX chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
yo i hope u continue this story its the shit. Im prayin u continue. I want to see if hes like the zoepounders off of bad boys 2 lol. Plz continue ur badass streak
infinite-yami chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
awesome story and chapter it was a good read and you have a good writing style i'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Lord of Murder chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
this is a damn cool fic. its a pity you seem to have discontinued it.
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
You forgot one.

S-rank: Go and have "fun" with someone ASAP, you don't wanna die a virgin.

That is a rank you give to groups rather than individuals. Akatsuki is S-ranked (that or Kishimoto is insane in the membrane).
ultron chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hello! At the time I am writing this, I have not yet read past the introduction of the Elder Gods. Already, I can feel the makings of a masterpiece. Please, continue writing this story. If you choose not to, then it's alright. I understand. But, I truly hope that you do continue. I look forward to the chapters already written, and to any new ones you might post if you continue. Untill next time. Good luck.
Wolfman chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Sasuke's use of Gendo Ikari's patented 'Fear me, I'm a Bastard' technique was truly inspired.
god of all chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
Wonderful story so far please continue it.
Nightmare723764 chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Is this story abandoned? I hope not, this is freaking awesome!