Reviews for Old Tangles, New Knots
RM Kox chapter 8 . 5/12
Awwww. I love this story! It has great development. I enjoyed reading about the relationships (I really enjoyed the Mori/Haruhi. Silently cheered that on from when they first spoke). AWESOME story!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 8 . 4/19
Aww so sweet! There aren't enough Kaoru fics out there.
Chocolatpen chapter 8 . 1/13
wow this is now my favourite ouran fic ever! its not ooc at all, all the characters act just like they would in the anime, and i feel everyone got what they deserved at the end of it! you managed to tie up all the loose ends and end off on a great note! there are hardly any mistakes, if any, and the storyline itself is really well paced. thanks for sharing this :) This story is awesome! 10/10!
Made2352 chapter 8 . 1/11
Okay... This was... THE MOST AMAZING, HEART WRENCHING, HEART FASTING FIC. I HAVE EVER READ! It's been such a LONG time since I read such a good yaoi fic. *Sigh* I never loved a fic. this must in a while, and you sure delivered it. You got the characters down so well, the interactions and actions of the character made my heart drop, and there is must more I can say, but all in all... This is one of the greatest yaoi fics. I have read. I mean, if I could rate it 5/5, because you know how hard it is to find such a fic. with this coupling, long and just makes your heart drop?!

Okay, I might be over doing it, but I just had to tell you this, because this was truly a great fic.
Icey-17 chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
I still love this story. It makes my heart ache, but in a good way.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that Kyoya can tell them apart. What kind of perfectionist planner would he be if he couldn't?
Storm chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Wow this was really cute.
Kaleidoscope Of Tales chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
This is amazing.
BrokenSubjectMatter chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS.
This may be one of the best things I have ever read. It's so well written, you kept all of the characters in character which made it even better, and the plot was amazing.
I'm forever KyoyaxKaoru oh my lord.
XcentauriheartsX chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Oh. My. God. I loved it so much! I loved the emotional roller coasters that you conveyed. From frustrations over unrequited love to a tentatively blossoming homosexual relationship, I was quite literally in tears at the thought of Kaoru and Kyouya's relationship being permanently mess up! But the ending was so sweet and perfect! It was a truly amazing storyline that perfectly captured the personalities of the Ouran Host Club! Much appreciation! Thanks for writing _
TheNewCompanion chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
This was a beautiful story with stunning character development. Seriously; I almost cried when Kyouya and Kaoru weren't speaking!
Kimnd chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Somebody acknowledged that they have different voices!
For that, this story is followed automatically.
And the girls DO have a point- it's just like Kyoya to be able to tell the little shits apart.
I have a bad feeling that this is just a Pair the Spares story- where you put Hikaru and Haruhi together and then put Karou and Kyoya together since otherwise he'd be alone... but I hope you defy my expectations.
Princess Mariana chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
This was amazing! It turned me into one of those fangirls. I was squealing half the time. :)
EternalFalsity chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
this story was a fun read ;) ty for making it
EternalFalsity chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Aw I love the twins mom in this, and Hikarus little jealousy