Reviews for Old Tangles, New Knots
Bommie chapter 8 . 6/6
I wasn't able to attend driving lessons because this story kept me up until 5 in the morning BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT I LOVE THIS STORY
aleakernisananimenerd chapter 1 . 5/21
This is my fav pairing!
Ms Lilly chapter 8 . 5/5
Omg this was amazing!
Thank you for writing and sharing this! X3
emily.robbins.313 chapter 8 . 3/30
*Punches Tamaki and Hikaru* Morons! *Puts blankets around Kyouya and Kaoru*

This is such a cute story! I adore everything about it, and it's really well written! :)
floweru chapter 8 . 3/8
ugh that ending, i was really hopping they were doing something else. ahaa this was seriously really sweet and i really enjoyed this story. it had enough angst that it was tragic and heartbreaking but not too much that it was melodramatic and irritating. for that i applaud you and i genuinely enjoyed this story. this pairing is really starting to grow on me and i have you to thank for that. seriously this story is so well written and very well thought out. their character's were pretty spot on despite being rather out of character at the same time. i totally called mori and haruhi's relationship some time back when she smiled at him and he smiled back i was just mm totally knew it. haha, again great story great job. kudos to you.
Pansychic27213 chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
I think this is the... fourth (?) time I've read this. It is one of my favorite stories on this website, and I love your work.

While I was reading this (again), I was listening to some music. "Haven't Met You Yet" came on, and I realized it was the perfect song for you view of Kyouya and Kaoru's relationship. Listen to it! ;)
gloomie393 chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
This was so cute, a pairing I've never thought of though, but now always will. It works in a really good but odd way and you writing is really good too.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
This is the first Ouran fanfic I have ever read and this story has definitely made me a fan of Ouran fanfic. Before this, I always thought about Hikaru and Kaoru as one set and I never ever thought about Mori and Haruhi together. This story was just so cute and with just enough sad parts that were so heartbreaking, especially for Kaoru. I really really like this story and I am going to read your other stories.
weeeeeeeeee chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
That last chepter really XDD It's so misleading omg
DMCP chapter 8 . 7/3/2015
I knew Mori and Haruhi were together! since, like, chapter 4. and I have exams tomorrow but damn, I do not regret reading this
RM Kox chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Awwww. I love this story! It has great development. I enjoyed reading about the relationships (I really enjoyed the Mori/Haruhi. Silently cheered that on from when they first spoke). AWESOME story!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Aww so sweet! There aren't enough Kaoru fics out there.
Chocolatpen chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
wow this is now my favourite ouran fic ever! its not ooc at all, all the characters act just like they would in the anime, and i feel everyone got what they deserved at the end of it! you managed to tie up all the loose ends and end off on a great note! there are hardly any mistakes, if any, and the storyline itself is really well paced. thanks for sharing this :) This story is awesome! 10/10!
Made2352 chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
Okay... This was... THE MOST AMAZING, HEART WRENCHING, HEART FASTING FIC. I HAVE EVER READ! It's been such a LONG time since I read such a good yaoi fic. *Sigh* I never loved a fic. this must in a while, and you sure delivered it. You got the characters down so well, the interactions and actions of the character made my heart drop, and there is must more I can say, but all in all... This is one of the greatest yaoi fics. I have read. I mean, if I could rate it 5/5, because you know how hard it is to find such a fic. with this coupling, long and just makes your heart drop?!

Okay, I might be over doing it, but I just had to tell you this, because this was truly a great fic.
Icey-17 chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
I still love this story. It makes my heart ache, but in a good way.