Reviews for Old Tangles, New Knots
1Dturtle chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
In this chapter, the way you portray the subtle signs of the twins growing apart is so heartbreakingly believable. I could really sympathize with Kaoru as he was forced to notice how they were growing into their individual selves.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
EHIOGIHAIHIHEWGUKSDHFJEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SHOUUNNNEENNN AIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Never expected this pairing before buuuut, I guess it's worth a shot.

Hikari's gonna become an overprotective big bwutha.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 8 . 7/1/2017
This was my first time reading this pairing, but let me just say that you got me on board the ship. Holy crap they were freaking adorable! I absolutely adores the fact that they became so close through seeking comfort but then ended up falling for each other. Ugh, the mutual pining was heartbreaking but I'm so glad that it happened though because it let them realize that they actually love each other. The super cute pda and just overall romance made squeal from joy. Thank you so much for introducing me to such a lovely pairing! Amazing story.
dearest chapter 8 . 6/6/2017
OH MY WORD THIS IS AMAZING! IT'S SO CUTE AND I KNOW YOU POSTED THIS IN LIKE 2008 BUT I WANTED TO REVIEW ANYWAY AND TELL YOU IT'S AMAZING. THANK YOU!
levysbookshelf chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
This is one of my favorite kyokao stories. It was super cute.
tabala chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
This is wonderful, i absolutley love this. :)
Bommie chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
I wasn't able to attend driving lessons because this story kept me up until 5 in the morning BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT I LOVE THIS STORY
aleakernisananimenerd chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
This is my fav pairing!
Ms Lilly chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
Omg this was amazing!
Thank you for writing and sharing this! X3
ko-writes chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
*Punches Tamaki and Hikaru* Morons! *Puts blankets around Kyouya and Kaoru*

This is such a cute story! I adore everything about it, and it's really well written! :)
floweru chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
ugh that ending, i was really hopping they were doing something else. ahaa this was seriously really sweet and i really enjoyed this story. it had enough angst that it was tragic and heartbreaking but not too much that it was melodramatic and irritating. for that i applaud you and i genuinely enjoyed this story. this pairing is really starting to grow on me and i have you to thank for that. seriously this story is so well written and very well thought out. their character's were pretty spot on despite being rather out of character at the same time. i totally called mori and haruhi's relationship some time back when she smiled at him and he smiled back i was just mm totally knew it. haha, again great story great job. kudos to you.
Pansychic27213 chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
I think this is the... fourth (?) time I've read this. It is one of my favorite stories on this website, and I love your work.

While I was reading this (again), I was listening to some music. "Haven't Met You Yet" came on, and I realized it was the perfect song for you view of Kyouya and Kaoru's relationship. Listen to it! ;)
gloomie393 chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
This was so cute, a pairing I've never thought of though, but now always will. It works in a really good but odd way and you writing is really good too.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
This is the first Ouran fanfic I have ever read and this story has definitely made me a fan of Ouran fanfic. Before this, I always thought about Hikaru and Kaoru as one set and I never ever thought about Mori and Haruhi together. This story was just so cute and with just enough sad parts that were so heartbreaking, especially for Kaoru. I really really like this story and I am going to read your other stories.
weeeeeeeeee chapter 8 . 9/7/2015