Reviews for The Charge
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
great story!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Aww! At last a piece from Jasper's PoV. Really nice how he manages!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Such a great idea, Jasper collecting everyone's good feelings and sending to Edward to help him stop. Sad that it sets up for her birthday disaster, with Jasper getting a whiff of her blood. Hadn't thought about that possibility.
Anna Heasley chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
that was amazing!
it suited jaspers character perfectley!
Louise Jones chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I thought this was really good but in some places more description is needed. there is not much talk of how they killed James and how they burned down the Ballet studio. i also thought some of the original speech should of been put in there, e.g when Bella talks about the fire being gone. over all this was a really good attempt and you should definitely write more. i myself have done this chapter in Jasper's perspective too and it is very similar but in many ways it is different too.
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Interesting insight into Jasper and a good lead-in to New Moon's events!
haleena15 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
awww cute story great job-haleena-
Allebasii chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
aww, i liked the ending. this is a really good look inside the mind of jasper Hale!
Mrs.JasperHale chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Aww! That was adorable! Aren't you totally proud of amazing review? LOL great job.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This one touched my heart.
FlyFeather chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
very good! keeps writing forever!
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Ah, don't frett Jasper, you'll get there soon!
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Alice and Jasper's relationship is so special :). I think you did a terrific job with describing Jasper's thirst.
Anlynne chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This was sweet. I loved how true you stayed to the characters and the storyline.
nikkijoy chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I just loved this absolutely loved it. you should be very proud, youre so talented a writer!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »