Reviews for The Foreigner
DreamInTechnicolour chapter 16 . 10/28/2008
OH MY LORD...I MUST HAVE MORRE! Please update right now. That was so sweet, between Muffy and Rock. Y'know I never thought about it but really, they'd be quite cute together. What made you have these pairings? It's interesting to know (:

And also what was the King of the Day flower thingy used for?

ANYWAY. Yeah. Please update or...or...um...I don't know but please? Thank you .

Oh and PS- Flora and Daryll Hahaahhaahahahha Thats so funny XD
The Scarlet Sky chapter 16 . 3/4/2008
Gosh, you haven't uodated since November? How time flies!

Well, I'm quite shocked about Ruby's-ahem-incident, and I'm glad Muffy was brave. Seriously, that takes guts, man. Confessing like that to a guy.

And what's this? Sophia is telling Kai about the baby? Le gasp!

Hope you crack your writer's block soon! And if you're having trouble, then I'll offer you my Inner-Critic-Smashing hammer on loan. ;)
eijuncchi chapter 16 . 11/22/2007
OMG! She's teling him thats shes pregnant! OMG! I sound retarded like a girly girl.

Great story and update as soon as you can. Preferably about the end of next week. But just update, and we'll be happy.
klutz586 forgot her password chapter 16 . 11/21/2007
awesome I love it!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 16 . 11/19/2007
OMG! Flora's with Daryl? Sorry, but that just wow'd me to no end.

And Ruby, woah, I... just... the drama... I'm happy about Rock and Muffy. So, yay! This is random, but when Muffy said he was a quarterback of the football team, suddenly the song 'When God fearin' women get the blue's' popped into my head and I saw Muffy... Just listen to the song to see what I mean. It's by Martina Mcbride.

All in all, spectacular writing as usual. I can't wait for the rest! See you soon!
Li'l Raccoonie chapter 15 . 11/15/2007
Too lazy to login.

Wow... kinda dramatic... but Drama makes the stories more interesting to read :)

Update as soon as you can.
XtraHyper chapter 15 . 11/14/2007
Wow. You're a powerful writer, and an amazing one. This chapter.. I really can't describe it. Yeah..
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 15 . 11/13/2007
Woah! She slapped her! Ruby desevred it, but still...

I hope you bring Nami back... -cries-

This chapter was indeed confusing, but I loved it! See you next chapter!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 14 . 11/2/2007
AH! I forgot to review! Sorry!

Poor Mary; Gray/Mary is the cutest thing in the world. Curse that stupid Gray!

And Sophia, well, that's what you get for messing around early, huh? Still...it'll be cute.

Dude...for a second, I thought you were gonna kill Gray.

Guess who was wrong? :P
XtraHyper chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
Yay! You updated! This chapter was really dramatic; Loved it.

Can't wait for the next one!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
I feel so sorry for Mary! But I know that she can find someone better than Gray.

Yay! I was right! -does happy dance- Whoo! I wonder what's gonna happen? If Kai will run away or not?

Well, see you next chapter!
eijuncchi chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
It's going great...

Wow. After Mary says I love you Gray wakes up and says Karen's name. Wow.

But you're right, Mary does deserve some one special.

Update as soon as you can.
Ekoaleko chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
OMG. I totally adored that heartbeat scene. I mean, even on tv, whenever that happens I go up and press my face against the screen and scream, "DON'T DIE! DON'T DIE!" And if whoever I'm yelling at on the screen dies, I start crying. If they live, I start dancing with joy.

This made me dance with joy. Not literally, though I don't know how you can figuratively dance with joy, but... it made me smile, in the very least. I love, love, love how you made Gray say Karen's name instead of Mary's. Sad, I know, but perfect angst.

Speaking of which... C2, BABY.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
So many cliffies, so little time...

I love the adorableness of all these non-canon pairings! I just...aw! Pretty brilliant of you, if I do say so myself.

Doctor x Mary...now THAT could work.

Oh dear, what's up with Gray? And Sophia? And...update, darn it!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
So Sophia going to have a baby? Yes! I'm so happy for her!

I liked Mary's part in the story, it was sad yet sweet, I wonder what it is they found? Hm...

Good chapter! I'm glad to see what's happening with Marlin and Popuri. Keep up the good work and update soon! Oh, and here's your ice cream! Double chocolate chip!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »