Reviews for Unexpected
Nel leong chapter 1 . 1/15
Yes! A sequel! I am hunting it down Pronto!
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
thegirliknow chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
please please do a sequel soon. the story is really good :)
ggroks1800 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Dude,I thought you were doing a sequel?
Cirrat chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Ron developing tact and "corrupting" the Slytherin princess with it? I loved this story!
Cady Lauren chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Cute! I haven't read many stories that focus on Pansy and Ron, but now I'm interested.
pansy25 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
LOL Ron turned Pansy down... Wish you would update soon!
Negative chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I love all the puns and double meanings you used. Though the concept was simple, the chocolate frog idea was perfect. The banter back and forth between very canon Weasley and Parkinson was refreshing. Many writers portray Ron as a pile of Rocks and Pansy as a homronal moron. Pat yourself on the back for that one especially; too many times do writers fail in delivering good, book-accurate dialogue.
ShhhI'mSleeping chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Wow, this was really, really good.

I normally dont read pansy/ron but this might just convert me.

hope you decide to continue this story, or even make a sequel. ill look forward to it if you do
demented chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
avary20, if you were like Ron in this story, I'd be flying to you right now and marry you. :D!
Donuthole chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I absolutely love this! Your calculating yet oddly vulnerable Pansy is heart-warming as is Ron's awkwardly noble fumblings. I hope to see more work from you soon!

My absolute favorite line:

“My Merlin,” she breathed. “You’re a romantic, aren’t you?”

I fell out of my seat at that one. True story, I've accused my boyfriend of the same thing. Love your stories!
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aw, so adorable! I absolutely love it! You're a grea author.
Wings of a Rebel chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Awesome! You have a gift for exdploring character depth and giving great writing in small doses. More!
sm chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Just happened to stumble upon this and loved it! Where is the sequel you promised?
Killthebeast chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I love your story. It's a new way in the end. Ron's not falling for Pansy *g*

I like the pairing, but this is originally.

Please write more about this two. I love them