Reviews for If Only For a Moment
You write beautifully. Forget about the plot I just read the whole story for your style of writing. It's very passionate and intriguing. I was very touched. I could feel every moment. You should consider writing a book someday, if you have a plot.
Pixie302 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Ya, but if you think about it, it also means that Snape is soulmates with James and Harry as well. Oh that sounds so FUNNY! HAHAHAHA
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
i am speechless.
BUT OMFG WHAT AN AMAZING PLOT TWIST WITH THE SNAPE/JAMES THING!
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Wow! Awesome story! Though it is a bit au and thought of snape loving james is kinda creepy.. ;) anywho...superb work...!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Tis is officially the most amazing Jily story that I have ever read! You are an amazing writer! You truly have an amazing gift. I loved the line of this story. I have had the same sort of idea as you on the patronus thing. But I could have never in a million years make one as elaborate and amazing as you did! Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Totally speechless...it was splendid
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
i loved this story..it was one of the 1st i read and only recently i found it after look for so long.
JessandDarcy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is so good! I loved the ending!
melodxes chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This story shocked me. The twists and turns were really unexpected. Creative :)
aslansphoenix chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
ummm ... well I LOVE all the Lily/James fluff, and I do love the idea, although I may have to admitt that it is a little, creepy of Snape (I have nothing against gays just against Snape) But you are a great writer so well done :)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Amazing. The Snape threw me for a loop, but it was a great story! Well done.

-JoPo
Ann Onymaus chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Good job , but in the book it says that

1. Snape and James were arch-rivals

2. Snape's Patronus was a doe b/c he was in love with Lily Evans.
Lydia chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Wow! This story was brilliant! Definitely didn't expect it to be Snape/James...an interesting twist!

Can't find anything to complain about, but Lily was a bit OOC (she seemed a bit too shy).

Once again, amazing work, keep the writing up!
ally34435 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I don't think it means he was in love with James it's kind of like Tonks how it turned into Lupins I think it's when you really love someone and can't have them that there your only thought and you kind of become that person in a way but yah Sev falling in love with James is wrong Sevurus needs sombody kind and sweet not confudent and charming but your story is one of the only one I know off that has Snape/James so good on aregenlagy
Morg-Nicole chapter 1 . 8/18/2009