Reviews for If Only For a Moment
Pixie302 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Ya, but if you think about it, it also means that Snape is soulmates with James and Harry as well. Oh that sounds so FUNNY! HAHAHAHA
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
i am speechless.
BUT OMFG WHAT AN AMAZING PLOT TWIST WITH THE SNAPE/JAMES THING!
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Wow! Awesome story! Though it is a bit au and thought of snape loving james is kinda creepy.. ;) anywho...superb work...!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Tis is officially the most amazing Jily story that I have ever read! You are an amazing writer! You truly have an amazing gift. I loved the line of this story. I have had the same sort of idea as you on the patronus thing. But I could have never in a million years make one as elaborate and amazing as you did! Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Totally speechless...it was splendid
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
i loved this story..it was one of the 1st i read and only recently i found it after look for so long.
JessandDarcy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is so good! I loved the ending!
melodxes chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This story shocked me. The twists and turns were really unexpected. Creative :)
aslansphoenix chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
ummm ... well I LOVE all the Lily/James fluff, and I do love the idea, although I may have to admitt that it is a little, creepy of Snape (I have nothing against gays just against Snape) But you are a great writer so well done :)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Amazing. The Snape threw me for a loop, but it was a great story! Well done.

-JoPo
Ann Onymaus chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Good job , but in the book it says that

1. Snape and James were arch-rivals

2. Snape's Patronus was a doe b/c he was in love with Lily Evans.
Lydia chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Wow! This story was brilliant! Definitely didn't expect it to be Snape/James...an interesting twist!

Can't find anything to complain about, but Lily was a bit OOC (she seemed a bit too shy).

Once again, amazing work, keep the writing up!
ally34435 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I don't think it means he was in love with James it's kind of like Tonks how it turned into Lupins I think it's when you really love someone and can't have them that there your only thought and you kind of become that person in a way but yah Sev falling in love with James is wrong Sevurus needs sombody kind and sweet not confudent and charming but your story is one of the only one I know off that has Snape/James so good on aregenlagy
Morg-Nicole chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
aw (: i love it.
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh my gosh, I love this story! Its beautifully written and the whole plot is just amazing. Its one of the better patronus stories i've read with these three characters. This is one of the best stories i've read in a while. Im interested to see what the rest of your stories are like.

Arya