Reviews for Nothing Is Easy As It Seems
darkbloodymoon chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
*puppy dof eues* more pwes!
Tari Surion chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
O sounds like theres trouble a brewn'.. Tsk, tsk, naughty twins how could they be so mean to Legolas and start fauls rumors? I wonder what kind of trouble they're going to get in?

Keep 'em coming please. I want to read more. :-).
Gord and V chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Aw, poor Estel! I hope Elrond fixes things before they get out of control, though I guess I have to wait to find out.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
Maegereg chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I see that English isn't your first language, so your beta has a lot to answer for. This is full of bad grammar, which is not your fault. Your beta should have caught this stuff. I suggest finding someone that can actually help you catch that kind of thing.

As to the plot, it is overly sentimental and the characters are extremely OOC. Elrond would not scream when finding out what the twins had done. No matter how upset he was, he would not frighten Estel like that. It is a very immature response and Elrond is thousands of years old. Same thing with Legolas and Estel. Legolas, no matter how hurt he was, would ever treat a child like that or hold a child to blame for being confused! He would understand that the twins are Estel's brothers and it would be hard for Estel. Now would Legolas leave Imladris in a huff over actions of the twins. He is a prince of his people, he has been trained better than that.

This kind of attempt to create angst doesn't work as it is very unrealistic, and so doesn't make for a good plot at all. I've noticed this in a lot of your fics. I suggest trying to find more realistic angst devices instead of turning the characters into unrecognizable to Tolkien's works.

because after all, it's all about Tolkien.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This is good please keep going!
Starset chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I'm intrigued - look forward to see what's coming next.