Reviews for Harry Potter: The Hidden Pages
I'mtoolazytobecomeamember chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Yay! Fred lives! That was lots of fun to read, I also liked the way that you made Fred live, fabulous. I'm bad at giving helpful reviews, but I'm always ready to say that somebody's writing was good. So yeah, I really liked this, I hate that Fred dies in the books; but what's worse is that I never really know how George's doing, so I search for fanfiction to give me closure. Thanks a lot for helping me with my denial. :)Really, sort of.

Loved the story, sort of, kind of, I really, really, liked it.
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
this is good!sorry,I dont have an account or email
clouisejohnr chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
This was great! :{
WynterHexa chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Hmmmmmmm... Then would you do DracoxGinny? Cuz' I loove them together. On 2nd thought... I'll run from the HarryxGinny and Dramione fans before they have my flesh.
Mr.Yuyu chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Oh my gosh! This is like the best fanfic ever and a great explanation to why he didn't die! I love for writing this it made me so happy! I love how George is the one to get drunk and I like the Draco Gadrielle thing. I also like you quote at the end. You got the characters so right too! You are amazing!
xxSpade's Ace chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
*squeals* Fred lives Fred lives Fred lives Fred lives Fred lives lalalala~! Erm...sorry. This was a brilliant ending, I like it much more than Rowling's original one...it sucked. Purely because of Fred dying. XD I mean, come on, how can she just kill one twin and leave the other behind? IT'S BLASPHEMY! I get choked up at the thought of George crying over his brother's body in the Great Hall...;-; See, there I go, getting all emotional again.

I love the Weasley twins, and I love this fic. It's VERY well-written, ties up all loose ends, keeps everyone in character, and of course, revives Fred. Couldn't ask for more! (aside from twincest, but what the hell .;)
oh-so-cupcake chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
OMG, YES. :)

FRED IS ALIVE!

I HEART THAT :)

Haven't been on Fanfiction forever!

But glad that your writing is still great :)
books4evah chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Love the incest part!
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Now that is how to end it, having Fred dead I cannot stand that, thank you, I love you.
luver of jellybeans chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
OMG, Draco and Gabrielle are a perfect match! *squeals* I've never thought of them together before, but now that you mention it, they seem exactly right for each other!

And Fred and George lovin' veelas... Yeah, it fits them. xD

That AF/HP crossover sounds interesting! I'll look forward to it! :D
luver of jellybeans chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Wow... I have to say, that prophecy was pretty impressive. And having Snape and Dumbledore intervene to prevent Fred's death was just brilliant.

The end with Dumbledore... :'(
luver of jellybeans chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
YESS! Fred is ALIVVEE! *shakes hand triumphantly*

The thing with the Draught of Living Death and it mixing with the antidote was unnaturally lucky, but who cares? Fred's back! YAY!

Great chapter! *goes off to read the rest*
Slayer3 chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
LOL! Ron's incest fixation is hilarious!LOL...hehehehe *does happy dance that her precious Fredseses is alive..yay! woot woot! my second favorite twins besides the twin sons of Elrond...hehehehehe

Slayer,the complelty obsessed fangirl

IMSGSET and Sue Squad member
Radar-rox chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
'Who would’ve thought that out of all people, Draco Malfoy would choose Gabrielle Delacour?' haha that made me laugh out loud. quite loudly. i think i may have alarmed my mum a little :S

aww yeah of course draco would never have killed dumbledore, he's an arse but he's not EVIL! hehe, i was talking about harry potter with my friend hannah earlier (even though shes never read the books *rolls eyes*), she likes tom felton/malfoy a lot, she said 'ooh, i'd go into slytherin just for him', i was like 'good god, calm down..'

hahaha, drunk george! bless

'George and you, Order of Merlin, Second Class, for discovering the Forge Elixir. ' *grins* aww yay!

hehe, ron has a strange incest fixation, i'm a little concerned!

aww i like that harry and draco sorta made up! and oscar wilde is awesome.

aww that was so awesome, im so happy i managed to stumble upon it by accident! are you planning to do any more, like maybe with more fred and george? *looks hopeful* i know you said in your AN about doing some more but whatever it was you were talking about went a little over my head. well anyway, good luck with your novel, and well done with this fic! x
lilaya chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
yay! fred's alive because of the forge elixir. once again, dumbledore knows it all. finally someone else really thinks that fred should be alive!