Reviews for From Across the Great Divide
irislim chapter 18 . 9/15
Such a lovely story! I hope more people will discover it! I am very glad that they made up with Molly in the end. I enjoyed Draco’s role in the story as well. The reveal regarding the protection spell is wonderfully done. Thanks for writing and sharing this story! :)
Gin110881 chapter 18 . 4/28/2017
It's a wonderul story I really loved it.
nayin1704 chapter 18 . 7/27/2016
Okay...
sbmcneil chapter 18 . 1/15/2016
Not sure if you still get reviews, but great story! A sweet romance as well as a bit of a mystery. I loved the idea of Ginny's house with the beautiful gardens. Very well done.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
A well written and entertaining story. Well balanced between the mystery and romance. Thanks for sharing it.
TheWritingFreak chapter 18 . 2/11/2015
I'm more of a Harry/Hermione shipper but Harry/Ginny is pretty awesome too, lol! Honestly, this was a great story- well written, everybody was characterized well (yes, even Mrs. Weasley when she was mad) and the characters were fleshed out well.
I'm off to read the prequel, so you'll see my review on that soon.
mysinger chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
Thank you for writing this fantastic story! I was sorry to see it end.
Cerasi J chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Siggghhh... what a nice date. :D
Cerasi J chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
I love the "Blackmail Game" skit... one of the best! This fic is awesome! Rock on! :)
Cerasi J chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
Nice Mummy row there! :D
Cerasi J chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
So, do you think Harry would just dole out these Holy Kisses for anyone...? :D
Cerasi J chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Awww... very sweet ending there. And was the dead owl quip another Monty Python reference? ;)
Cerasi J chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Bah! Bloody Dark Marks, have to go and ruin a perfectly good evening!
Cerasi J chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
What a lovely date... I love that Harry lives in Muggle London. A nice twist. :D
Cerasi J chapter 2 . 9/20/2011