Reviews for From Across the Great Divide
maidmarian62 chapter 10 . 9/30/2001
Loved it loved it loved it. Read it 3 times and still love it. I'm dying to find out what the title means? And where did Ginny go? Will we find out why Mrs. Weasley is mad at Harry? Well we hear about what went on before Harry left for two years? Question questions, I have all these questions! Looking forward to the next chapter.
spitfyre chapter 9 . 9/27/2001
This story is great! Nothing pleases me as much as a well written H/G story. Now hurry up and get them shagging by the next chapter. This sexual tension is killing me, not to mention Ginny as well.
Courtney chapter 9 . 9/26/2001
Please wright the next one there soo good
Alphie chapter 9 . 9/26/2001
Awww...the theatre! I loved it! I know I should review at the Queens site, but I found it here first. You are simply torturing them with Mrs. Weasley being mad and Harry playing what ever this game he is playing. Hurry up and let them live happily ever after! I know, I know...the angst is what's fun.
Chance Brown chapter 9 . 9/25/2001
very good, I usually don't like post hogwarts fics but this one was on every ones favs
Jessika Organa Solo chapter 9 . 9/23/2001
Ahhhhhhhh! You have to continue this! I just adore this story! You have done a wonderful job and I dare say that this is the best H/G fic I have ever read, and I have read A LOT! Keep writing! I can't wait!
Heather chapter 9 . 9/23/2001
I love this story, please, please, please continue I can not wait to read the next chapter.

Please e-mail me when you write another chapter.
Aeryala chapter 9 . 9/22/2001
ooh baby I love your ways... give me more more more! You rock. Your fics are awesome. I LOVE THIS STORY!
Condor5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
WOW! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!

This story is gooooooooooooooooooooood!

Please say you will continue this...
arne chapter 9 . 9/18/2001
another really good chapter.
arne chapter 8 . 9/18/2001
excellent chapter, I really like how you've fine tuned Harry's and Ginny's characters.
Firebolt909 chapter 9 . 9/17/2001
*Sighs happily* I love your Harry, and I can't wait for him to lose some of that control. (evil grin) The Les Mis references were spot on, one would never know you hadn't seen it. ;) Can't wait to see what Ginny, Fred and George get up to in the joke shop, and I hope they don't tease her too much, although I'm sure she'll snap back. Now about the next chapter...
Ashwinder who can't sign in chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
NOTE TO MY READERS: I don't know how many of you check the reviews, but I can't think of another way to reach you. I've had a problem with my account for over a week, and have emailed ff.n support about it, but I have yet to receive an answer. Until I do manage to get this worked out, I will be unable to upload new chapters on this site. Rest assured, I have not stopped writing. Chapter 9 is at beta's and will likely be posted Monday, but not here, unless my account gets fixed. My fic is also posted at in the library .net so it will be updated there. If you don't want to wait for updates, please give us a visit over there. Thanks! Ashwinder
Rhyssa chapter 8 . 9/13/2001
This is Very good! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Pezzy Mystic chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
Long live the Queens of H/G!
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »