Reviews for From Across the Great Divide
Ish Cat chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
bahaha! I thought that blackmail thing sounded fimiliar! xD I love that sketch.
runnerman87 chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one whose brain tries to draw parallels between Ginny and Eponine. I've never seen that show up in a story before, which is quite impressive given the variety of HP fanfiction out there. Well done.
hp-gw4e chapter 18 . 10/21/2007
this has made a really pleasant read for a sunday afternoon!
CraZYdUCKIE chapter 18 . 6/20/2007
What can I say? I'm glad somebody else on this website appreciates Monty Python. I thought, in the restaurant scene, you would do the vomiting fat guy thing, but that would have ruined the moment. Overall, the story was awesome, though I experienced some frustration over arguments, but that was just emotional angst over their blindness or mistakes. meh. I can't say update, so I'll just say KEEP WRITING instead. Yes, that fits quite well.
Ben chapter 18 . 12/23/2006
Wow, wow, wow . . . I'll be honest: It's unusual for me to find such a good fic that was written pre-Ootp these days. That was easily my favorite one though, hands down, no contest. I've seen your pen name floating around in the past, but I never read any of your material until today and, the verdict is in, I'm definitely glad I took the initiative.

Ben
Ben chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Reading this gives me a sense of accomplishment: I now know that my four years of french were not entirely pointless lol
karma11 chapter 18 . 12/22/2006
omg loved the fic! it was so great
Bubbly-555 chapter 18 . 11/22/2006
hey good story. need a sequal
emazey chapter 18 . 9/23/2006
Oh yay! I have read this story so many times on Mugglenet and never get tired of it. It's just the Harry and Ginny story I love, the characters are right, the plot is interesting, the humor is funny, the subplots link in nicely and there is character development; it's just my cup of tea really. Oh yes, and the happy ending too just adds onto your story's greatness. It's rare, especially for me (who has been dubbed 'the great complainer') but I have nothing bad to say about this. Well done!
LMelynn chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
OH MY GOD...That line about asking if Harry has given her a ride on his firebolt yet is priceless! It took me 5 minutes to stop laughing so I could keep reading. And now I'm laughing again just thinking about it.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 18 . 7/4/2006
This was an awesome story!
all4sweets chapter 18 . 5/15/2006
i only have one thing to say...

ITS GOING ON MY FAVORITES
flowolf chapter 18 . 1/8/2006
Great story like the others, but you should have let any character explain what exactly happened after the duell between GW and LM? Harry was tied to the tree, so how could he've been able to safe her? Did DM free him? Or have it been the twins? Anyway, good story ... looking forward to reading the sequel.
Kyizi chapter 18 . 8/14/2005
*g* I felt the need to reread this. So glad I did, I'd forgotten how much I loved it! ;)
The Flying Moose chapter 18 . 6/17/2005
Damn! Why don't they make boys like that anymore?
222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »