Reviews for From Across the Great Divide
The Flying Moose chapter 18 . 6/17/2005
Damn! Why don't they make boys like that anymore?
The Flying Moose chapter 10 . 6/15/2005
I'm not sure if I have ever reviewed this or any of your stories, but I've meant to. I first read this on (may it rest in peace) and have reread it many times. Each time is as good as the last. Oh, if you are ever feeling nostalgic try web.
Amanda chapter 18 . 5/14/2005
That was a really good fic, and I absolutely love the ending- soo cute. The plot was good . My fave part is that Draco kinda helped Harry indiretly. I hope Rowling has a similar path in store for him. I love that Harry and Ginny are together. The bonds and the protection charm were very creative, I like all the cool things you come up with and how they all sorta tie together. Awesome fic
Fan of Great Works chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
i loved this story ever since i 1st read it in 2001.
GiGiFanFic chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
the goose walking man and dept of wierd walking is very much something out ofmonty python. in my time i watched all the shows and the man infront of ginny,s office, bowler hat and all was the double from the python shows .i can picture the wierd walk in my mind as clear as day. great story .i really am enjoying it. gigifanfic.
Loves to Read chapter 18 . 7/6/2004
wow. That was AMAZING! I found this story just before I was going to bed and stayed up determined to finish it before I fell asleep. Only when I woke up in the morning with the laptop on my lap did I realise i had fallen asleep and had not finished it. But the first thing I did was switch it on again and carry on reading - I loved this story so much! It has such a good storyline that kept me gripped all through. And the parts about Harry being Ginny's Patronus and Harry rescuing her from the fire were so sweet! I'm off to read more of your stories - YAY!
pdlegirl chapter 18 . 7/2/2004
yay. I love your writing. This one made me happy...I'm off to read the prequel.
zacanger chapter 18 . 6/25/2004
love it
r77skywalker chapter 18 . 6/22/2004
Excellent! I loved your story! I couldn't stop ever since I read the first chapter. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more of your stories!
dafalcon chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Just found this story. It seems interesting. I think I'll read more.
toriisen chapter 18 . 6/13/2004
Let me first say that this story is great. Lol. Are you surpised to be getting a review on it over 2 years after you wrote it? Lets just say I do alot of digging around finding the best stories I can. You made the list! Congrads! I do have a question though. Who was the old man who kept popping up? The one who kind of looked like Nearly-Headless-Nick? And walked funy. I'm thinking it must be some Monty Python thing. I've only seen "The Holy Grail". My brothers won't let their baby sister wacth any other ones. Anyway, great story!
AmethystPhoenix1 chapter 18 . 5/22/2004
Great job!
I read this entire fic in one sitting, after finding out that you had written a fic with ghost!Draco in it. :D
Very good. In fact, it's up there with fics like After the End. I loved the plot, and how the characters' feelings were complex throughout the story. Loved the Witch Weekly article at the end... Mrs. Weasley finally realizes what the press does, doesn't she?
Excellent work!
~LGP or AmethystPhoenix (everywhere else)
rdg2000 chapter 14 . 5/13/2004
Harry's big mistake! He should have known as soon as he stated dating Ginny that she was already a target for anyone who would be going after him. He should have realized that fact and stayed with her. But then if that happened, where would the plot had to go to?
Heather chapter 18 . 5/9/2004
This was very well written - I enjoyed it a lot. I have always been a Harry/Ginny shipper. If this is the way Harry grew up, then I'll be wishing for a long time that he was real.
E.DelaMer chapter 18 . 3/24/2004
Hullo dear...
Just another wonderful story! Great, I really like Harry in this one. He seems grown up, though he is just as thick headed as ever. He still has to do things on his own in the end. H/G rulez! *g*
luv, ayrin