Reviews for 100 Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hyoutei
Kaoruko Usami chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
I really have to react!

You seriously have a good sense of humor!

I bow down to your awesomeness!
Kaoruko Usami chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
Sorry!

I just had to react...

Rikkaidaiphobia?

That sent me to the floor laughing!

XDD!

Seriously!

I still can't stop!
Kaoruko Usami chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
LOVEED it!

I will definitely finish it!
sekainoowari chapter 100 . 5/28/2009
Dude, this was hilarious! 'comit mutual suicide'! Like genius! Hahaha! Don't tell me this is the last chapter... Please, don't announce that this is complete! I just can't get enought of this funny stuff. Please, continue with this. I'm begging you!

Poor Atobe, he should know better... :D

-Sima-chan-
kuronie chapter 100 . 5/26/2009
Congrats! You're done! (not logged in, but its kuronite!) haha, I still remember when you were on chap 17.
x-EliteAssassin-x chapter 100 . 5/26/2009
OMG THE END! *CRIES* goodbye the endless faggotry that was hyoutei~ Thanks for such a wonderful and lolzworthy fic! 3
W1LD CARD chapter 100 . 5/26/2009
TT it's over
raiTonight29 chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
I have read the entire thing without reviewing and I feel so terrible. _"" This fic has been very very very funny! _ Please write more? O.o? Hehehe
ezyl chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
OMGEPICWIN. ROFLROFLROFL. Is it finished? Can you do extras?

LOL. It's like, L33T. I love it when you abuse caps. It makes everything so exciting. And then there's the keeling over/snorting-grape-soda laughter. Oh Anne, you ARE win...

~ezyl'd
HelloDoomsday chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
and they'll all end up like jackal. hahah... the last chapter is brilliant. even oshitari snapped. too bad this is finish. i'll read this over sometime... it gives me inspirations. -grins-

that's all and congratulation on finishing this.
EspadaShi chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
Oh gosh, so sad it's OVER. I'M THE REAL FAN! :D

Omedetto, I love it! _
loki lee chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
LMAO. I've missed these updates of yours. Of COURSE gakuto can't get kicked off. He's the 'akurobatiku' player. haha. Atobe, how could you. DAy's like that it's just so hot you don't want to work. D Congratulations on hitting 100! I've enjoyed reading very much!
kattobangyou chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
OMG. . I finished it. .xD

Cool. . they should've kicked him outta the team ever since chap. 1 started... xDD

But it wouldn't be fun withought Gaku-chan. Dx
M3lanch0ly chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
Hehe, so for the last chapter, everything boils down to tennis. How very true, congratulations for finishing up this fic!
Aadiana chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
Finally! The -END! I'll always remember this fic as the best Hyotei crack fic I've ever read. :DD
1,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »