Reviews for 100 Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hyoutei
kuronie chapter 100 . 5/26/2009
Congrats! You're done! (not logged in, but its kuronite!) haha, I still remember when you were on chap 17.
x-EliteAssassin-x chapter 100 . 5/26/2009
OMG THE END! *CRIES* goodbye the endless faggotry that was hyoutei Thanks for such a wonderful and lolzworthy fic! 3
W1LD CARD chapter 100 . 5/26/2009
TT it's over
raiTonight29 chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
I have read the entire thing without reviewing and I feel so terrible. _"" This fic has been very very very funny! _ Please write more? O.o? Hehehe
ezyl chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
OMGEPICWIN. ROFLROFLROFL. Is it finished? Can you do extras?

LOL. It's like, L33T. I love it when you abuse caps. It makes everything so exciting. And then there's the keeling over/snorting-grape-soda laughter. Oh Anne, you ARE win...

ezyl'd
HelloDoomsday chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
and they'll all end up like jackal. hahah... the last chapter is brilliant. even oshitari snapped. too bad this is finish. i'll read this over sometime... it gives me inspirations. -grins-

that's all and congratulation on finishing this.
EspadaShi chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
Oh gosh, so sad it's OVER. I'M THE REAL FAN! :D

Omedetto, I love it! _
loki lee chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
LMAO. I've missed these updates of yours. Of COURSE gakuto can't get kicked off. He's the 'akurobatiku' player. haha. Atobe, how could you. DAy's like that it's just so hot you don't want to work. D Congratulations on hitting 100! I've enjoyed reading very much!
kattobangyou chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
OMG. . I finished it. .xD

Cool. . they should've kicked him outta the team ever since chap. 1 started... xDD

But it wouldn't be fun withought Gaku-chan. Dx
M3lanch0ly chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
Hehe, so for the last chapter, everything boils down to tennis. How very true, congratulations for finishing up this fic!
Aadiana chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
Finally! The -END! I'll always remember this fic as the best Hyotei crack fic I've ever read. :DD
TuckingFypo chapter 100 . 5/25/2009
LOL! This one was...a bit strange but I still liked it a bit. XD And also LOL at them for kicking Mukahi off the team! :P

Congratulations on finally finishing this fic. (And you have a whopping 10 reviews!1!1eleven!1!)

Gokurou-sama deshita!
kattobangyou chapter 69 . 5/24/2009
XD Wow.
kattobangyou chapter 68 . 5/24/2009
Akutagawa is love. . XD
kiru is obsessed chapter 100 . 5/24/2009
YAY you updated I'm so happy _

Congratulations on finishing it!

This chapter was awesome! Of course the Tennis team would fail without Gakuto! I loved when Yuushi randomly threw his glases at the second year!

I'm really going to miss this fic though, it was great!
1,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »