Reviews for Love and Chocolates
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is so funny and I love Snape/Ginny pairings! Maybe since you don't plan on making this a long story you can do a short 5 chapter finish? Either way, thanks for this :)
Strange Girl 773 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
One word: cute! I can imagine myself being in Ginny's situation, lol _
dyk3adellic chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I'm not fond of SS/GW. I'm a D/G fan. However, I decided to leave my comfort zone. Most of what I've read is bad. This was a nice little laugh.

The story is very realistic. I can easily imagine it happening. The Twins testing it on themselves first was the perfect touch, otherwise I would have passed the story by. It's the little things that get me.

I didn't see any SPaG errors. None that punched me in the face at least.

Over all, a very nice laugh. Good job!
The Half-Blood Princesss chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I don't need a love potion to fall in love with Snape! Ha ha! Lovely!
Sakirosset chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Absolutely loved it, couldn’t stop laughing, got weird looks from my family. Really wish you would continue the story.

PLZ!
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE IT! I laughed out loud in class...needless to say I was told off but it was that AWESOME! SERIOUSLY PLEASE?
omnomnivore chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
My family thought I was crazy with how hard I was laughing. This was so funny.
awesomefatkitty chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
OMFG! this story is actually really good and so well done. please continue soon! thank you much!
something.l1k3.laughter chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Very cute! _

Gwen
faded-belle-bottoms-47 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
cute :)
moreteaplease chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Ok have more showers please! That was funny. Compleatly nuts because of a sudden there was an overview of Snapes joint function, which was a little...um...odd? Yet it made me laugh, and please tell me you don't have to take a potion to go all tingly at the sound of his voice...I must be high on the stuff! Thanks, it was a good, fun read. Well done! (Poor Snapey. Why are they always so mean to him, he's a pussy cat really. Bless.)
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Oh, like this very very much! Interesting idea, tis very Fred-and-George-ish! I especially liked the Remus/Tonks sub-plot. Hopefully we'll see more on that in Chapter Two...

I get many fanfic ideas in the shower also, although by the time I can get to my laptop I forget them (my short-term memory sucks). Oh well, maybe one day they will invent waterproof computers.

That would be awesome...
Aqua-Faerie chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This was cute! And funny...I love Snape :)
Riality chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aw, it's cute! You should write more, and soon!