Reviews for Still Love's Fool
Toni chapter 13 . 11/29/2007
Wow.. Tht was gd I read the first part as well.. It was gr8.. Ur a gd rita... lolz

Anyway keep ritin... xoxo
Wilting Wings chapter 13 . 11/19/2007
another amazing fic. what else can i say? i just finished reading this fic. i am fast becoming too ensnared with your style of writing. way too go... cant wait for your next one.
chasitybsp chapter 13 . 11/14/2007
So so sweet. So glad Marissa " finally saw the silver lining "! Their relationship is beautiful.. So funny the quickie in the closet, airport bathroom etc. Also loved the iniation? (sp) planned for Melanie.. This story has been so great to read! THank YOu! Cant wait for your next fic planned, sounds interesting!

CHASITY
xxocluvurxx chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
That was adorable. I love how Marissa is doing so much better now. I can't wait for the next story. I love everything you write so even if it is angsty I will probably still love it. Great job with this story.
CohenNAtwood chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
aww.. that was a great ending to a great story. I have enjoyed the sequel as much as I loved the first part. Great work. Can't wait to read your next story.
Nadine chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
hi this story was fab the last chapter was great im so glad marrissa and ryan are happy again. You are fantastic writer cant wait for your next fanfic.

thanks Nadine

ps any chance of a sequel to blue lights crashing ?
J7chick18 chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
loved it! loved the whole thing w/ cooper and a girlfriend, marissa and ryan happy together again, loved it all! great story! thanks for writing!
CohenNAtwood chapter 12 . 11/5/2007
I cant say enough how much I love this story. Simply great writing. I love that Ryan and Marissa are slowly getting back to normal. So sad to see that the story is almost over but its been great getting to read this fic.
Nadine chapter 12 . 11/3/2007
hi i loved this chapter, go ryan and marissa sex in a closet very risky. its great that marissa is finally getting better and susan feels part of the family cant waiy for the final chapter.

please please update soon thanks Nadine
areil2010 chapter 12 . 11/3/2007
Great post!

So glad Marissa decided to get back to work.

Um sex in the hospital was very hot (seems like normal R/M to ).

New addition to the family! Yeah! Loved to see that Susan and Marissa are slowly moving towards a 'friendly' relationship.

Post Soon
xxocluvurxx chapter 12 . 11/2/2007
That was amazing I'm so glad that Marissa is finally getting back to her old self slowly but surely. I loved the chapter it was amazing. I love the babys name thats soo sweet. Upate soon.
J7chick18 chapter 12 . 11/2/2007
YAY! i'm so happy for ryan and marissa! and the new baby too! post again soon please!
chasitybsp chapter 11 . 10/31/2007
Aww.. Great post.. Busy but just wanted you to know I was reading.. Cant wait for the next one!

CHASITY
areil2010 chapter 11 . 10/27/2007
Yes! Things are looking up.

Cant wait to see what happens next.

Post Soon
xxocluvurxx chapter 11 . 10/25/2007
Uhh I frieking hate women they are so frieking mean making Marissa to be some kind of freak because they are jealous she's married to Ryan. Bitches I don't think in all of my years I've ever been that cruel stupid bored housewives is what they are. Great chapter. I see an end coming soon. Update soon please.