Reviews for Being Forward
bonessasan chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I'm glad I'm not the only person who paired Orihime and Uryu in their head. There at times when I see character pairings in shows, then wonder if I'm the only one who sees them and that I'm insane.

You were worried that the characters might not seem to be acting like themselves, but I didn't think that was the case at all. I found it very believable not to mention enjoyable.
Tarocchi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
i think you captured both of the characters personalities and speech patterns perfectly! this story is adorable and sweet-befitting a romance between inoue and ishida. :)

the line "Uryƫ had the insane desire to kiss her and, had it not been for his prodigious willpower as a Quincy, he wasn't quite sure he could have restrained himself from doing so," pretty much made my day. that is exactly the sort of conceited thing ishida would think about himself. haha that's why we love him.

but then of course i stumbled across this line and burst out laughing: 'Yes of course I'll dance with you! Would it be to inappropriate if I held you against me in a manner most unbefitting of a gentleman?' again, you perfectly capture ishida in a single quote and manage to produce yet another quotable moment. :) i just adore your writing.
jee chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was so cute! The ending was perfect - Ishida's pride of the Quincy cropping up again was too adorable. Gah, everything about this one-shot was perfect! Write more?
Reflected Moon chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I think this story was very cool! And I like the pairings Nice job!
AsianFlipGurl chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Adorable!
Sally White chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
AWW! It was adorable! I love it! IshiHime forever! Keep up the excellent work! Peace - RDH
Uchiha Nami chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
AW! Too cute. :D

I just LOVE them together. You and I have similar taste in couples. I've already read a lot of your stories, and they are amazing! ShunsuixNanao is my favorite Bleach pairing.

~Uchiha, Nami
Princess In the Roses chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That was a wonderful story! It was so sweet. I have to admit, I was practically melted into a warm ouddle by the time I was finished reading it. Great job. :)
tabby-chan chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
this was so KAWAII! I LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH! URYUUxORIHIME FOREVER!
rokslite chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Aw! this couple is so cute! I think Orihime's a little out of character, but i still hope that the comes to this type of end for her ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I shall forever remain annoymous! MU HA AN HA!

Lol. Anyway I LOVED this. I think this was a great way to write these two together. Maybe you could write a longer one about them? You made their character pretty well!
Thien Minh chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
It's been awhile since I read an IshiHime fanfic and I have to say I truly enjoyed it. write more!
HitsugayaRangikuFTW chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I love this pair and I was so glad to see this story great job with it XD
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
love it.

D.
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Yay! Mushyness! (_) I love Orihime and Ishida! (_) Thay make me happy.

I have no idea how to get Isane and Hanatarou together, sorry. I just read, I don't write. :(