Reviews for Testy Conversations
thedinoknowsall chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
*snicker*... *giggle*... *bursts out laughing*

can't breath...
endlessai chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was hilarious! I absolutely loved the pet killer thing to...LOL
Kittona chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
that was great! please update!
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Nice. Considering how crazy Judy is and Sam IS the one who killed MEGATRON there might be some merit to being afraid.
873833 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
"You’re fidgeting and you’re staring at the ceiling as if it were Chromia’s-”

HAHA. xD

Ironhide! You cruel, cruel beast of a pet-killer!

Poor Mojo can't have stood a chance!

Maraluch chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
*snort-giggle-flopped on floor dying laughing*

That was cute. I can totally see "Big-O" doing that when a mech has just so totally gotten on his nerves that he can't take it any more.
Jason M. Lee chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
XD XD XD. From Los Angeles to Las Vegas, an average of 4 to 5 hours at 65 mph speed limit. HOWEVER, we're prone to hitting above the speed limit during the wee hours of night and morning. *snickers*
Heartless-Jazz chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
lmao...great job...will there be anymore jazz in this ficcy...1st ch. made of win...OO what judy going to do when she gets hide...i feel sry for the big guy...keep up the good work
Prime Revolver chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
lmfao That...that was pricelessXD I don't know how you do it but your really awesome at humor and makeing me laugh throughout. Awesome btw!

-P.R.
Tobias chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Great work! But just a little FYI: Chapters 2 and 3 are the exact same thing. XD
BellaDonnaSpencer chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
AW poor Mojo. I love the hide and ratchet interaction It is priceless
futurecag chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
roflmao!

*giggles* I so needed that chapter after my day at work today. That was great!
Prime Revolver chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
*falls on floor and dies* okay not really. That was hilarious. I don't know who to feel sorry for.-_-

-P.R.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
I think he ran over Mojo on purpose, too. xP It is no good hiding from Ratchet in his own medbay, no good... Quite funny conversations, can't wait to read more! :)
suburban hero chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
You, my friend, should write more like these.

Keep 'em up,

they really help when one is in a bad mood and one wants to 'laugh their ass off'. :D