Reviews for Torn
tumma chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Fuck, I always try so hard not to cry, and... You just made me do it. Not cool dude... Final sentences killed my feelings.
14tigeriris14 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
God that was heart wrenching... Deliciously written, fantastically composed, but incredibly sad. That being said, I loved every second of reading it. Cheers. :)
RawNinja chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wow. This story actually almost made me cry. It was that good.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Oooh, that ending was hard to read .

Knew it was coming, saw it coming, was hoping against hope that Ginny would stop Hermoine *just* before she drank the potion, but alas lol, she didn't p

All in all it was a *very* well-written fic. How have I not known that you have all these awesome stories written for me to read! XD

*now resolves to go through your fics and happily read~*

Awesome job on this story, Ooki~ Great details, really spot-on convos, and sweet and tender emotions. I wish we could have gotten to see more of Hermoine and Fleur's past together, but the brief flashes were tender, and a pleasure to read~

~Yuri~
MidnightPersona chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I hate you so much right now.

Okay, not hate... but this... .
endlessthirst chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Bloody brilliant piece of work here though i wished there was a happier ending. It could be more than just a one-shot since the premise is well-written. Love it, its one of the few one-shots that has ever made me emotional. Cheers
sanevoodoo chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Not the ending I would have wanted, but I'm a sucker for happy endings! But it was a great story, really well written, one of the few fanfics that has ever really made me feel emotional.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow, I kinda actually wished that it would have a happy ending but...I guess not. Still a great story though!
Shiver Pixie chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I feel for Hermione and Fleur so much, it really saddened me to read how you finished it. But very well written. Sincerely.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Argggh! Nooooo! Why?

T_T
Bad one chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This one-shot had a potencial to become a story like if earasing memories won't earase real love and stuff.

But I still like it the way it is too
Roleplayer182 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
you should write a sequel where this leaves off and fleur tries to win her back, her memory returns somehow yadayadayada. voldemort dies!
NegativeSpaces chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
*le sob*

How could you? Damn it. I come looking for a wonderfully written, amazing, uplifting Fleur/Hermione story. I find two out of three things.. wonderfully written and amazing. But Gods, the last few paragraphs were depressing, can't believe Hermione did that.

Write a sequel or something? PLEASE?
mzjellybean.xx chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was an awesome story! A very sad ending though.

A sequel of this would be nice :)
MemoryOfMusic chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I really liked this, but it was so sad.

Made me a lil mad at ginny for not seeing what's best for hermione Q_Q

Oh and please write a sequel...that would be so great,

I mean she has forgotten about fleur, but that doesn't mean she can't fall for her again, does it?