Reviews for Bad Teaching Habits
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 8/5
Ooh. Is Lily Evans playing hookey/ pretending to be old enough to drink. That bad girl.
DezziDestiney chapter 1 . 7/31
I know the chance of you updating or anything is low because this story hasn't be updated since 2011, but your other story was updated in late 2014. And I just want you to know this is one of the best stories I've ever read, and an updat would make my year.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
bruna.osl chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
Just finished reading...
Can't believe you're not writing this fic anymore. Please, I know it's been a long time, but update.
Please? I want to know how it ends and stuff. Any chance or hope?
Orangefrog chapter 26 . 5/20/2014
I really enjoyed the story so far. Hope you continue it someday because I would love to read the rest of this story!
LeLuvTrianglePenguinGiraffe'nI chapter 26 . 6/24/2013
This story is just WOW! I love it! Please please please PLEASE update! I need to know what will happen :)
Guest chapter 26 . 6/13/2013
I know it has been two years but this story is really good and they are soo cute! I want to know what happens! Please update!
shadow-of-cuteness chapter 26 . 5/7/2013
loved the story...please tell me theres lots more to come and you havn't forgotten about this story...really wanna see them spent the two weeks together :)
emma chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
loved the story. please update!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 26 . 10/28/2012
Ahhh Lady! Please tell me there is more! Please write more if there isn't. I love reading them being able to be together for a little while!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
Ahahaha I love Sirius coming in. Brilliant
Can't believe no one else got the grey's reference! They are missing out.
Love how you've developed the fic, the funeral the attack, Amelia (ugh) the portrait, Jordan etx.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Omg grey's anatomy influence! I love you! This fic is great! Really like the way you are handling things and introducing different characters
MadMusings chapter 26 . 10/16/2012
I noticed you haven't updated in a while, and I really hope you haven't given up on this story, because I love it! It's so well written and I love the plot line and I just wish that there was more! So, please update :D
littlerosebudbroke chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
Are you going to update again? I really love this story and I wish you would finish the story.
Emma chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
I have really enjoyed this story and can you please, please, please update soon! I so want to find out what happens!