Reviews for By a Thread
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh wow. That was rather horrifying. It was terrible seeing Komui descending into that single minded insanity with experiments and discoveries until he'd destroyed everything. I liked seeing it from River's point of view, too. It make it that much more powerful.
baby-pnut chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
So beautiful and well written TT
In a silent night chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
-jaw drops-

...

...

Wow.

That was creepy and good.

~Harmony
Pearl of the Orient Seas chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
0.o Amazing one-shot! What had happened to Lenalee...? Now, I'm left to speculations... :/ But, a wonderful one-shot, it is. :)

I can trully say this was the work of a great author!
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Wow. That was...just wow. That was a very interesting read and enjoyed the way it was written.
waterlit chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
wow! i loved the ending and the beginning and everything in between. this is warped, in a way, but still very beautiful in a rather devastating way :D
Erdbeerkuchen chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
your reply: no problem. I'm just glad to her that my comment wasn't for nothing ]

As I already said, I love your spelling style _and_ the way you write in sections.

Your interpratation of Komui's character is fascinating. Although I can not imagine Komui behaving like this, he doesn't seem to be out of character. Absolutely not.

In order to raise the suspense you cold insert more hints about Komuis actual actions. A creepy suggestion how he'd brought back his sister exactly, for example. Well...maybe

Besides, I'm beginning to like Komui pretty much. Just because of your interpretation XD

Erdbeerkuchen
kimi no vanilla chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Well-written and chillingly plausible. I can easily see Komui losing his way if the very reason he came to the Order in the first place was taken from him...
Hiroyuki-kun chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was absolutely beautiful, and I just loved how you ended it.

I loved the disjointed quality you gave the fic, how it was all leisure and descriptive in the beginning and slowly got faster and more hurried toward the end, heralding the final climax and the result of Komui's experiment (I wonder what would have happened if he had failed?).

Wonderful story.
PreGame chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Genius...

but... what exactly is Rinali now?
azndragon chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
gonna worship the ground u walk on now.

“Brother,” she grinned, and flicked a sugar cube at him. “You know I can’t.”

that ending just killed me.
yuki cross chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Ne ne... is it just me, or did the writing style change somewhat from the beginning to the end? Midway through it felt as if a different person is writing. Overall I ~LOVED~ this fic. It's not often I can find a decent Komui story. Write more!
d.egoist chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
yanno, the sad thing is, if linali does die, i can totally see komui doing this human surgery thing and succeeding.

lol, river can now make a fortune by bringing ppl back to life, i assume that what those papers were about?
Baki chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
THe ending was so beaytiful, not anticlimatic at all. I loved it, r u going to wr it e more? Maybe about how komui and lenalee live afterward?
cross's mask chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
that ending was so open to interpretation, ur a genius! i don't know how exactly you wanted it to say in the end, but being the eternal optimist that i am, i'm gonna take it the happy way and think that komui suceeded?