Reviews for You know
vampiregal42 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
So poetic;-)
madAmeSaysWhAt chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Yay! I gots it right! :D *happy dance* They are my favorite couple.
were-vampgirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
ok i'm probly going to be saying this again and again for every time i read your stories, but...WOW! (WOW!)
ThePureLily chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
*gasp*

I was right!

*eats Portal cake*
MaMa HedgeHog chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Esme and Carlisle? Loved it!
de.la.esperanza chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
jasper alice? or is it carlise and esme? I really don't know...im so ashamed o well who is it?
LUVYDUVY chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
wow. i think i have to face the shame. im thinking its rose and emmett. but i could be wrong. please tell me. by the way good story.
Wishing-I-Was-Bella-Swan chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
ok i'm a little ashamed, but i'm having a slow day, and I honestly don't know who the couple is. -hides face in shame-
MyEdward797 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
At first I thought Alice and Jasper but I think my final guess is Carlisle and Esme. It seems more likely Carlisle would be reading then Jasper. But tell me plz, whether I'm right or wrong :)
BloodIs4luvXEcBs chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Ok this is either Jasper and Alice or Esme and Carlisle. Im leaning towards Esme and Carlisle, but jasper is a gentleman too! Ok i choose Esme and Carlisle! Am i right?

Beautifully written by the way!
What I wanna BE chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
JAsper and Alice
MinisculeRaindropOfSilence chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This is kinda hard...I'm leaning towards Carlisle and Esme...but doesn't Jasper like to read and blonde too? I can bare the shame :( Please tell me! This was beautiful btw! :)
WyrdaAdurna chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Is it Carlisle and Esme? anywho I really liked it... very well written _

Toddles,

Wyrda
nobody1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Carlisle and Esme, right? Because of the part about compassion - That'stotally Carlisle. Great story, I loved it!
blueishadow chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I loved it :)

Carlisle and Esme! Beautifully written!