Reviews for Meeting my cousin Isabella, AND her Vampires
Edwardcullenmyboyfreind chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
I like it... It seems cute in a weird way...? Does thaht make sense? I don't like Isabell's personality but it makes the story interesting!
PearlAngel16 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
write more i love it
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
How have you not updated yet?
CarterSouthie chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Do update soon.
FutureMsAndreaCullen chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
nice chapter continue please! and umm she passed out...heheh...i dont know i dont like Isabell that much...but she is okay i guess..just a brat...hehehe well continue!

]]
WeDineInHell chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
He had the most beautiful eyes I’d ever seen – honey looking almost – and the most adorable bronze colored hair. And the palest looking face I’d ever seen. But otherwise, the most beautiful human I’d seen in my life.

Better NOT be Edward! O I'd jump off a cliff if it is! haha love the story, dont really like the brat though P But thats what makes it interesting... keep going!
Querida115 chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
great story! its funny, because there's this 55 and "better" community being built up the street and there's a sign on it that says "Isabell's Way" and when I saw it I was like 'that's a weird way to spell it" but you spelled it the same way! so your story reminded me of old people! but that's okay, its still awesome. im rambling...keep writing!
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
update soon plz
gravichick chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
I think this story is so good soo update soon...When bella was talking in her sleep...Was there a deeper meaning to that or was she just talkig?
twinemoeclip chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
love it! haha.. she got hit in the face witht the door.. lol.. im ready for the next chapter.
Twilight Lover chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Already Isabell passed out...lmao

and Edward caught her ... hehehe...wow thats just too funny!

Keep posting please!

]]
twinemoeclip chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
I like how you did some of her background. Please update and do it as quick as possible.
Twilight Lover chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
OMg lol! Isabell is such a brat!

Lmao i cant wait till she meets her cousin...AND THE VAMPIRES!]]

Keep posting...Great story!
gravichick chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
please update soon!
WeDineInHell chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
OMG i hope Bella & the Cullens teach her a lesson! She's a real brat aye!

I can't wait for her reaction when Edward reads her mind... mwahahahaha! P

Anyways GREAT story ]