Reviews for Yellow
sweet they want to have a baby. Jeria Rules
Smp1991 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Love it ! Please write more chapters ?*
gabarella-chan chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Oh, no! You've given up on this story, eh?

Why? Please, update sometime... It's been months!
Ainat chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
nice story...update soon! :)
shannygoat chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
I want to know what Maria is so upset about? Did she have an affair? Did she get rid of his baby before? What happened?

I hope you update soon. I really miss this story.
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Candy, rest assured that this is as awesome as always! I'm so happy to see you back andupdating a story that's so complex and dark. Fabulous job as usual!
Solitary Siren chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
I love it. can't wait to see what happens next
Pinayprincesa chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
I hope everything works out for Ri and Jeff in able for them to have a family of their own
Melissa Ryan chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Oh crap, she's cheating on him, isn't she? I guess it's Trish to the rescue! Update soon, please!
shannygoat chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
You know for a minute I felt sorry for Jeff. I thought he just needed Maria and she wasn't around for him so he was seeking comfort in Trish. Now he's doing Candice in the parking lot against the car. Um? Hello? What about your woman. And you have the nerve to get mad at her stepping out on you, you're screwing everything buddy.

But you know what? Somehow I don't think is trying to be malicious at all. So I'm wondering where this baby thing came from all of a sudden. Maria comes back home from the club all dispondent and quiet. THe next day she wants to have a baby. I wonder if she did someone else and that's why she was all "I'm tired baby. I'm sorry." that night. Maybe she's been seeing this someone for a hot minute and now she's caught up. Tell Jeffro you want a baby and he says okay, bam! One month's time you can trap him, lie and say it's his. It's so simple.

I hope I'm wrong, but i feel disception coming on.

Great job!

shannygoat chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
So that's how they got together. I know why Jeff was with Maria to begin with, but her track record hasn't improved over the years. Partying is still way more important to her than he is.

And Trish, right place right time. But what about her. Is she happy being his second? Only being there when he needs her. I'm sure she needs more.

Jeff seems to really love Maria, but Trish is his comfort, or is it the other way around?

I'm anxious to read more!

shannygoat chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
So it's been a minute since I've read anything. I must say, you have me captivated again! You are my sole reason for loving the Jeff/Maria pairing. And though I haven't crossed over to that pairing yet, it may not be far away for me.

I can't wait to see what happens next! Great job so far!

JNHwwe chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Lurv it :) ...please keep it up one of the faves i think lol...yr and awasum riter plz keep it up :) X much luv X

... really sry am txt writing, i h8 it but am in a hurry lol
Zenkindoflove chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
I loved all the insight you gave in this chapter. Not only did we get to see how Jeff currently feels with Maria, which is kind of confusing because it's like he doesn't trust her but he's hopelessly in love with her all at once. Not that that is bad on your part. You have written up a complicated situation and confusion definitely is reasonable to come along with it.

Of course, my favorite parts were with Trish. I like that you have made this AU where Trish is still a fitness model and she moved to Cameron. It makes more sense with the kind of affair they have. I love that while this isn't smut, I can still feel how much passion is between these two just from when they touch. You write their electricity and chemistry very well.

I guess the best way to describe my feelings for this story is intrigue. Your writing style is simply beautiful and I'm addicted to storyline you have conjured up. There is still so much mystery and it seems that when you give answers, more questions just arise. I want you to write part 3 up right now just so I can know more about this strange love triangle.

Awesome update. I'm glad you brought this over to too. Now I can add you on alert!
lowritheaussie chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Wow... this is incredible. There is so much detail, we are getting to know these characters through just the smallest of things, I love it.

I can't wait for more!