Reviews for Sparkplug: Child Of The Universe
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 30 . 8/24/2007
Oh wow. Me like.
MegatronsSister-WolfDramaQueen chapter 30 . 8/22/2007
You have the most intering parings ever!
MegatronsSister-WolfDramaQueen chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
Your just so cute when your pregnent

LOL!
Kaekokat chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
LOL! You put me in the story! My name is Katie! And what do you know she acts like me too! I'm a star! * is grinning *
Casey chapter 30 . 8/22/2007
Sam's dead. *crying* No! Please tell me it isn't over.
Hope and love chapter 30 . 8/22/2007
i love it!
beesting08 chapter 30 . 8/22/2007
oh wow this was an intense nice ending, you killed sam! though i can forgive you cuz you killed him once but brought him back, so im not to disapionted. cant be imortal. i cant wait for part 3. man your an amazing author!
marine-admiral-Aokiji-fan chapter 30 . 8/22/2007
but still that question, do they have genitals? This was so sad :(
theshadowcat chapter 30 . 8/22/2007
I'm sorry to see this story end, but I'm glad another one is on the way. Congrats on getting the part.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 29 . 8/22/2007
Ohh...poor Bumblebee! That was depressing.
Willow chapter 30 . 8/21/2007
Okay I have to say although the story was good. The last few chapters were a bit confusing, it was just starting to get good with Ironhide getting preggers, and the fight then...it went downhill. Just cuts off. It hit like the climax and then...went over a cliff. I'm sorry but I'm a bit disappointed. Its like you suddenly quit. I hope you start a new story to finish this up.
Elita One chapter 29 . 8/21/2007

dang so sad.
theshadowcat chapter 29 . 8/21/2007
Lady Lupin Lycanthrope chapter 29 . 8/21/2007
Oh, you killed Sam?

WASN'T ONE DEATH ENOUGH? NOW YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE US HANGING? I'm seriously concidering forming a linch mob!1 You better make this right!
Draygon-Icewing chapter 28 . 8/21/2007
Aw...Momma Hide cutting down drones like a pregnant Rambo. Wait...bad mental image...